Chapter 6

Sorry for not posting I've been dead inside☠️☠️☠️
————————————
No one's POV:
Everyone was shocked after George yelled at a god. They started asking questions because they didn't even know there was a GOD on this server.

This was definitely a shock to dream. He thought he was the only person that can revive people. But he thought wrong.

"I can't believe there was someone else that can revive people...." Dream said holding George's hand. "Well he was the one that made this server." Dream was shocked by this and looked at him. "But I thought...... I thought I made this server." Dream said putting his other hand on George's hand.

" well that's what you think. Dream XD made this server before you even came here you just joined this server. That's what XD told me." George said putting his head on dreams shoulder.

BAM they heard a loud noise from out side.

"TOMMY I BROCK YOUR POT." They heard tubbos voice. Crap tommy thought. "Everyone go to the basement if he see Dream here he'll kill him." They all went to the basement except Tommy and Phil.

Tommy opened the door. "Hey tubbo don't worry about the pot I'll fix it later also Phil's over so I'll be a little late ok." Tommy moved the pot shards so their not in the way of the door. "Ok....but I thought after you did all your stuff you were going to go see erat?" Tommy frozed he had forgotten that he was going to erats today." I hey forgot about that just that in the middle of doing something Phil came running saying that shroud hurt his leg so I had to come back." Tommy said looking back at the worried face of phil because shroud was right behind him."oh is he ok??" Tommy looked back. "He's fine he's sleeping right now so yeah." Then Phil yelled that he needed him to help him with something.

"We'll see ya gatta help Phil. Tommy said stepping back. "Ok.... Bye."

Tubbo walked off and Tommy slammed the door. "Crap I forgot I had to go to erats can you have one of your crow send a letter to him for me." Tommy said walking over to the counter to write something down on a paper." Sure mate."
———————————
I'll try to post more now that I'm not feeling dead inside☠️☠️
6/22/22
402 words