Chapter 5

Gorges POV:
I was so happy. Dream was alive!!!! But also confused on how he was revived after all that time.

I hugged him as hard as I could so he couldn't get away. The man that I loved for years even when he was dead was here in my arms again.

"So what did he look like?" I asked still hugging him.

"I think I saw a mask like mine just with XD on it. And he had hands but not connected to his body and he was floating." I froze. I know who that is. Dream XD.....

I let go of him and got up. "Where are u going gorge?" Sapnap asked. "To confront the son of a bitch."

I went out side and screamed. "DREAM XD YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!!!!"

"I don't think he'll come." Tommy said standing next to dream and holding his big brothers hand.

"Just wait." I walked back and forth waiting then he arrived.

Everyone gasped except me.

"Hello my prince." He said come close to me. "I told you not to call me that for a long time now." He just looked at me. "Why not darling." He said trying to grab my hand but I smacked it away. "BECAUSE IM WITH SOMEONE ELSE OK?!?!? AND YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS ITS DREAM THE MAN THAT DIED AND THEN SUDDENLY CAME BACK 5 TEARS LATER BECAUSE YOU REVIVED HIM!!!!" Dream XD was shocked and moved back. "WHY DIDNT YOU REVIVE HIM WHEN HE FIRST DIED ALSO WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU COULD REVIVE PEOPLE?!?!?!?" Yelled as loud as I could.

"I- well I was going to tell-" I gave him a death glare. "Don't give me that bull." I looked back at dream and the others and dream looked like a tomato. I felt good that I made him blush like that.

"Now go I DONT want to talk to you again." I walked back and looked back and saw that he was gone.

Back in the house they started to ask me questions witch is understandable on how I just made a GOD look scared of me.
————————————
Finally posting another part here
5/22/22
374 words