part 6

I already feel like a hero of some drama saving the actress.. no Yoongi.. no.!! It's not the right time..

She was continuously looking at me .. which made my cheeks red..
Jisoo - y-you are ( sob ) blushing.. ( sob )

I widened my eyes looking at her ... I forgot that she was in my arms and we were 2 inches away.. i quickly looked away..

Yoongi - i-i- can't help it..
She rested her head on my shoulder and i felt butterflies.. aishh!!

We hurried to the room and i opened the door by the key she gave me. I got her in and placed her on her bed.

I then massaged her feet with some ointments . Then i made a hot bag and placed it on her feet. I covered her in blanket.. looked at her ..  sleeping peacefully.. I held my chest with my right arm and i left..

The next day -

I got up before her and i decided to go make breakfast. I toasted some breads and i cut some fruits that I brought.

I placed them in a bowl and mixed them. Then i applied some unsalted butter on the bread and kept all the things on the table.

I then went inside her room to wake her up . As i walked inside... I realised that I could see her sleeping for hours...

I was just admiring her beauty ... When u realised it was already 15 minutes.. i walked towards her bed and sat beside her sleeping figure.

Yoongi - wake up.. it's 10 am..
I said tapping her shoulder a little.
Jisoo - morning!!

Yoongi - morning! .. how do you feel..? Is your leg better now??
She rubbed her eyes and sat up straight.
Jisoo - i don't know.. maybe..

I got up and took the blanket off her . I then looked at her foot and touched the ankle.. she let out a little ouch voice and i stopped.. .

Yoongi - seems like it isn't that good afterall..
Jisoo - yea..
She said giggling..

I helped her get up from the bed and i held her by her waist to support her. She didn't even hesitated to put her arms around my shoulder and got up.

I took her to the washroom and helped her while brushing her teeth and the morning routine. I then helped her to the table and we sat down to eat..

Jisoo - peaches!!! I love peaches.. thank you yoongiahh!!
She said taking a spoonful of the fruit salad.

--------
(◕ᴥ◕)