part 29

She made me sir on the passenger seat and she drove the car.

We soon reached home and we went inside as i had the spare keys. Without waiting we went upstairs. She opened my room and made me sit on the bed.

Jisoo - you sit her and I'll be back ... And yea.. no talking..

She went outside and came with the first aid kit. She dipped the cotton in the antiseptic and wiped it slowly on the wounds.

I let out a little ouch as it was hurting... She looked at me with those puppy eyes and brushed the cotton on my neck wound. She then let out a breeze which literally made shivers run downy spine.

She really didn't knew what she is doing... She had already turned me on without doing anything...

Washing her hands she came and sat on her bed beside me.
Jisoo - was it worth it...?
Yoongi - what did you say ..?

Jisoo - i said that was this all pain worth it..?
Yoongi - if it's about you... Without a doubt..

This made her get up and she sat on her knees infront of me. She placed her thumb on my cheek and gently crased it while a tear left her eyes. I quickly wiped it off .

She stood up and gently pecked the wound on my forehead. She then pecked the wound on my cheek . She then pecked the wound on my jaw-line. The next thing she did was totally unbelievable..

She pecked the last wound which was on the side of my lips... Ahhh... !!! Can you imagine..??? She and i almost kissed ... Aishh .  ...

I looked at her with my eyes widened... She backed off a little but she was still close to me . I could feel her hot breath touching my face.

Jisoo - i feel really safe around you... Don't ever .. ever . Leave me alone to get the car ...
She said as she quickly pecked me..

Jisoo - i hope those wound will recover soon..
Yoongi - t-they will ... If you kiss them on a daily basis..
I said as i have already confirmed her feelings towards me...

She smiled a little and mouthed me a good night.. i waved my hand and just fainted on the bed..not being able to process this piece of information.

I mentally face palmed myself and i was a blushing monkey all over ... But i then heard something..
... - do you mind if i join you to bed..?

----------
(๑♡⌓♡๑)