Lunch, Daddy discussion

"So kiddo, you want something to eat?" my ears stand tall facing them I nod eager for food, "what you wanna eat?" I shrug "salad?" I nod and hop around, we head inside the house he fixes up a salad, a bowl of sliced apples and bananas and fills my sippy with green juice. This is a lot of food, "Y'know we're sharing that right?"

i luv lettuce, so crunchy, green, yummy, green, fresh, green very pretty. I make little sounds as I enjoy my salad "is it good?" he asks and I nod and giggle "I'm glad you're enjoying it sugarplum" munch munch munch so yummyyyy ( ' ▽ ' )

"I wanted to talk to you when you're little about something, because I felt it would be better for you. I take care you you when you're little not because I'm your caregiver but because I'm your friend and care about you. I think I've been doing a good job at it. I dunno how to get to it but, the "daddy" thing, you called me daddy when we were watching a movie" das becuz i was sleepy ans reallyyy comfy and you're so nice, "You calling me that makes me feel like I've done a good job, and I know it's hard for you to look for a caregiver. Not a lot of daddies want little boys or bunnies, if you want to call me "daddy" or "papa" you can, if you want me to be your caregiver, I can be" I stop chewing my food and sniffle, starting to cry, "Oh no- little one I didn't mean to make you upset" they say in a panic, I shake my head "that's okay I don't have to be, but please spit out your food darling you're gonna choke" he holds out a napkin for me to spit my half chewed food into, he sets aside the chewed baby food napkin dumpling/wonton and sits me in his lap I continue to cry into his chest, "it's okay, you're okay PS/N. I'm not going to be your caregiver if you don't want that" *hic* i wans u to be my daddy and nobody else's, i jus got overwhelmed and was really happy. My crying stops and I hug him "my daddy" I giggle.

"Ohh, were you crying because you were happy?" I nod my head and look up at them with my slightly puffy and reddened eyes, "so you do want me to be your dada?" I nod and giggle making stimmy sounds. "mine" I say as I bury my face in their sweater.