1.

" Happiness is meeting an old friend after long time
& feeling that nothing has change "

;-) Chapter 1

" Liz you look so happy today" a sweet husky voice ask her best friend who was smiling brightly about something.

" I'm so happy Soo... finally they are coming back, it's been more than ten years " lisa muttered still smiling cutely telling her friend about the one who was making her happy. The one's she missed alot, her friends or best friends.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa where best friends from earlier days of there time in world. Taehyung and Jungkook the non-identical twin brother's are older than Lisa by two years.

They had share best days of kids journey, best time with each other until they apart for ten years. Taehyung and Jungkook went to California, where there dad build his first company.

As now there dad's company grown up and another branch of it has been setup in Korea, they are coming back... finally coming back to Korea.

" Oh... Jungkook is coming back " Jisoo tease her best friend who roll her eyes but her cheeks betrayed her, which fade a tint of pink color telling she miss him so much.

" Someone is blushing huh " Jisoo again tease Lisa who pout cutely while covering her pink flush cheeks with her plams.

" Stop teasing me, if you then...I will tell Minhyuk that you are free tonight to go on a date " Lisa tease back which made Jisoo annoy, this time she roll her eye's telling she's not at all interested.

Minhyuk, there university heartthrob, everyone are head over heels for him except Jisoo...who isn't interested at all. While the one and only guy Minhyuk trying his best to gain her attention, he already courting her from last one year but Jisoo didn't spare a glance on it...not meant to be rude but he annoy her alot, being too chessy and flirty.

Although she politely decline his offer, still he insists to court her or more like annoy her with his lovely acts, cliche gifts and cards and all and all.

" Anyway...I wanted to meet your childhood friends " Jisoo said dropping Minhyuk topic which made Lisa chuckles cutely.

" Ofcourse Soo, I will introduce them to you... tonight our family has setup dinner with them, so will you help me to pick a nice dress " Lisa ask on which jisoo nods before hopping down from passenger seat where she was sitting in Lisa's Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo.

 tonight our family has setup dinner with them, so will you help me to pick a nice dress " Lisa ask on which jisoo nods before hopping down from passenger seat where she was sitting in Lisa's Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo