...

Mr. Mahmoud Rashid's Family is a well known Family, a very rich one. They had lots of fame and Is among the well known families in kaduna state.
Mr. Mahmoud was a very Great businessman man that was more than successful in Business. He also had lot and lots of enemies Including his blood brothers.
Currently, Zara his first daughter is the one running his business as a result of sickness that brought him to bed. He is suffering from heart disease and hypertension that was caused by Zara's Mothers death, and Mr. Mahmoud's First wife, so he is currently In a condition that he can't even open his eyes to see.
In their Mansion Lives their grandmother Miss Zuwairah Rashid which they call Abiy and she's the mother of Mr. Mahmoud.  Also their Stepmother Mrs Samira Mahmoud, With her two daughters Nadia And Ilham and then a son Aliyu Haidar. With Zara and her sister Laila and then their cousin Nuwairah.
The Family of Mr. Mahmoud is a mixture of Hausa And Shuwa Arab, As their dad is Shuwa and their mum is Hausa Fulani. While Mrs Samira is Fulani. They were originally from Sudan . And they moved to Nigeria With his mom as a result of a chaos that came up between the Rashad's Family. And the family is now broken.

• • •

My name is Farouk Bashir, I am From Abuja. I am from the Rhazoum's Family. I am 27 years and I studied at Harvard university. I am really a social person and I am learning to become more social as I live with different types of people due to my profession. Laila carelessly asked a question that made Zara stopped clipping her fork and raising to look at Him the question said "You are From the Rhazoum family and as I know and heard they are very rich as in extraordinarily rich then when why are you roaming about and staying at peoples houses to take care of them? The question made Farouk smiled and then he said " dear just because I am from a rich family that doesn't mean that I would not Go after my own dreams and Achieve for my self, I can't be using someone else's fame to raise my self. I have to make my own name that other people will stand with, as you can see The Rhazoum is also a man that owned name for lots of people.

Zara Forcefully stood up and left with just a single sentence " Doctor Come with Me!" He calmly stood up and was about to leave when Abiy said " won't you stay and finish up you didn't even have a bite?" He replied Sorry Ma'am I have to go with this woman as I can see that she has a bad temper... She just Nodded and he left with a smile.
As he came out, She just signaled him that he should come into her car, and as he entered they left.

...

It was five minutes already, and they could not utter a word to one another, but you can still see that anger and annoyance fully written in her face. He completely turned and was looking at her with a smile and he asked; " Why are you so aggressive at everything?" I spent less than 30 minutes at your house and I can see that. She glared at him and said can't you Mind your business? You are just my dad's Nurse and bet... Sorry madam I am not a nurse,  I am a qualified doctor ! He said with a mixed emotional stuff on his face. She continued with her sentence as if he never said anything " Between you and I is just payment and that what's will happen now and so we can now end this annoying Encounter! How much am I gonna pay you? He was really angry to a point but he hid it and said sorry I don't need your payment and please stop the car Ma'am, she did and he went out of the car and started walking back towards the house...
As he dropped off she carelessly continued driving towards her office. As he turned and made sure she was far from gone then he called his friend "Adam" to take him back to the Rashid Mansion . It was not long when Adam arrived and Fahad hopped in and they left...

........
Adam said in a low tune " So what happened? Why do you look upset?" Fahad just took his head to the other side and said please leave me Adam... Okay I will but one more question... How is it? How are they? Are they welcoming?... He helplessly replied " I am yet to decide that" And they already reached the The Mansion and Adam was honking so they open the gate... and then Fahad said no let it be I will trek in I don't want them to know who I am yet... So long Friend. He dropped off and entered the mansion with a heavy mind.