Part title

He slowly and a bit calmly placed his hand on her shoulders, which made her turned quickly and hugging him Tightly thinking that it was Mooja. She cried heavily on his chest which surprised the hell out fahad, it was then she realized that this man was a little bit thicker than her Mujahid, she released him and raised her head and found the confused and shocked Fahad staring at her... She slowly stood on her foot while trying to explain herself, that's when Mujahid made his way to where the drama is unfolding. The Family members were long ago standing there already with Haidar that just arrived to the scenario a minute ago.

Mujahid's POV...
I was Damn happy seeing my Zara I mean my sunshine... My princess... But seeing her in tears and standing there so confused and another confused man kneeling there helplessly... I didn't know when I confusingly blurted "Princess?..." (Well that is what I use to call her since our childhood and she calls me Prince Charming) She turned and saw me I saw how she looked so pale I started to wonder "Was she sick when I left or what?" She brought me back from my thoughts when she gave me a deadly hug that made me realized how much I missed her... I hugged her back and we stood there for about five minutes... It was her sobbing that brought me back, I immediately broke from the hug and then I used my thumb to raise her face and we stared at each other for some moments I could see her trying to break again but I wouldn't let that happen so I immediately asked Abiy who the man was I know Zara will be the one to explain and that will make her strong am sure... You can call that expression yeah that will make her better am sure as it always did... To my surprise she didn't instead she stood there and continued sobbing I immediately called her name as in her real name... "Zara?"
When did you become so weak? You were never like this when I left, it's been Four years since I've seen you crying like this in front of everyone... it was more like a yell, but she needed it. I am sure the mention of four years would break her more, but that is what I needed I want her to cry in my arms just like she did I miss it! I wanted more of her warm hugs and soothing tears... "Prince charming" she yelped...

Fahad's POV...
She continued "You know how strong I am or let me say I try to be ... But can't you see? I am being too strong that it's breaking me... I can't help it... those memories I can't clear them any where I look at in these house I see her just her everywhere... as in just where Abeey is standing, I once fell while riding my bicycle and she ran coming to me asking how I fell and she picked me up like this"... she said while demonstrating with her arms.. "she picked me
Up!" She immediately broke down still rubbing her body and saying same thin "she picked me up"...
I know for sure she was talking about her mom so nothing confused me anymore and I think the incident earlier I now knew why she hugged me...
I was actually wishing that was enough drama and shock for the day. Instead before the thought flew my mind I saw the man pick her up just like a baby and they headed to her own part of the house I was awesomely shocked and how she rested her head on his chest made me blurted out "what the hell!" It made all the attention back to me....
Abeey then immediately cleared me out; "No, he is her fiancé" I was still shocked I repeated "fiancé?" Buh it was not loud enough for them to hear it.
I smiled and started battling with my feet to take me to my room, But it was failing... What was this feeling?...

Zara's POV...

The next morning...
My head was so heavy, I wanted to open my eyes but they were too heavy because of how I cried Last night. What?... I then remembered Mujahid was with me last night what happened... I hope I'm not gonna see us all wrapped up together like some married couple again... I opened my eyes gently and I saw him standing by my dressing mirror trying to comb his hair... I just wanted to slip into the bathroom without him noticing me, buh I think I was too quick with my action, he caught me right on my track, 'babe you're awake already? I thought you would sleep much longer'. "Babe?!" I muttered, I think he heard because of how he smiled. "Yes, Mooja how was your night?" I managed to say and walk into the bathroom banging the door at him. I sighed and immediately got into the bathtub that was already set by mooja I guess. That guy never fails to amaze me whenever he was around...
"Today's gonna be a long day" I muttered as I relaxed in my warm perfect foamy water.

Mujahid's POV...

Today's going to be a long day indeed, I said smiling sheepishly at my reflection in the mirror. I quickly moved into Zara's closet to choose her outfit for the day cause I know she can come out of the bathroom anytime, she never takes long in shower I don't know why.

I dropped the dress including every other thing she's going to need on her perfectly made bed by me tho... I walked out of her bedroom to the sitting room to set the table for her, she at least need the privacy albeit I know she really hates to see me in her room when she's out of the lavatory.

Fahad's POV...

I quickly grabbed my phone to call on Adam I don't know why he takes long in doing things, I really need a car... He picked up "Qué pasa"( how far/what's up) he said with a sleepy Voice WTF! I said with my rising temper " What the hell is wrong with you?! You're still sleeping while I am about being late for work?! Did you send anyone with my car? Or that is also still pending". It's unfortunately still pending" he said still with that sleepy voice, he cut through my thought of insulting out the little remaining useful part of him by saying "But I can promise you before thirty it'll be at the gate of Rashids Mansion with your car if you'll calm down". "I won't" I yelled through the phone and I heard the fool chuckle forcing me to also smile. I quickly came out of my room and then locking the door from outside "so weird" I mumbled... Back home, I never lock my room while going out, nobody even dares to go anywhere close to my apartment except for James that cleans it before I get back... I really miss that part I must admit.

I went straight to main house, as I expected I met everyone at the dining table, they were all ready for breakfast. Except for this two, you know I mean the so lovey dovey couple.