Ek Galti

Bonus Part...Thank you for the 5k views 🤗

.

.

Haseena was in her room thinking about how to convince her sister...somehow after gathering courage she went near Karishma's room and knocked on the door but there was no reply so she decided to open the door as she was having extra keys with her...she found that there is no one in the room so she asked the room keeper who was there in the lobby...

Hm : excuse me ye karishma singh ka room hai lekin wo hai nhi room mai pata hai kaha gayi hai...

M : nhi mam nhi pata...

Hm : thik hai...

That man left from there here haseena lost in her deep thoughts...

Hm : ( in mind - ye kaha gayi kahi kuch jyada he kahi jyada he naraj tho nhi hai kuch galat na kar de...nhi nhi hum bhi kya soch rahe hai karishma malik hai wo aise kaise kar sakti hai kaha hoga ek bar pura hotel check kar ke aate hai ) 

She check the whole hotel but she didn't find Karishma there...

Hm : ( in mind - Jab bhi karu kho gussa aata hai ya wo bohot jyada upset hoti hai tho ek he jagah jati hai jaha usse ammi abhu ke hone ka eshaas hota hai Delhi ka sabse famous beach jaha ammi abbhu hume leke jaya karte the ha ye sahi hai wo wahi he milegi hume waha jana chahiye...)

Karishma and Haseena are born and bought up in Delhi only so they are familiar with that place as it was their hometown...Whenever Karishma use to feel upset she goes to that beach as she use to feel her parent's presence there...without wasting time haseena reached that beach as it was evening time there were only a few people near the beach...haseena saw Karishma sitting on one chair closing her eyes feeling the nature...

Haseena went near Karishma and sadness was clearly visible on her face as well as she saw Karishma was crying

Haseena went near Karishma and sadness was clearly visible on her face as well as she saw Karishma was crying...tears were falling from Karishma's closed eyes...haseena felt very bad looking at those tears...Haseena went closer to Karishma and tried to hug her but feeling haseena's presence Karishma woke up with a jerk and wiped her tears...and then tried to be professional with Haseena...

Km : Jai hind mam aap yaha...

Hm : Karu hum of duty hai...

Km : ha lekin aapka tho rishta sirf humare senior hone tak ka he hai tho in duty ho chahe of duty ha tho hum sirf senior-junior he na 

Hm : karu please aise tho mat bole hum dono real sisters hai khoon ka rishta hai hamara...

Km : hume tho nhi lagta kyuki real sisters kabhi kuch chupate nhi hai shayad hum he galat the jo maan bethe ki aap hume apni jaan manti hai kher chordiye hum bhale he yaha aaye hai lekin fikar mat kijiye kal samay se training ke liye poch jayenge...