After that voice note

As soon as the interview ended. He checked his schedule and asked omi to delay the next meeting.

The lines which teja said were still in his head and he could not stop but think about how she cracked up while saying all that. He never thought that she could feel and think about him this intense. He remembered the days when he used to try and bring out something from her which tells how she felt about him but today was very different and new.
He called parvez and told him to drive to ladoo's set.

All the way he kept listening to the voice note again and again unintentionally.
When he realised what he has been doing made him blush like hell.
When he reached on the set, teja had a break she was already in her outfit but was ready for lunch.

She was not expecting him so she was suprised and screamed sunny in babies voice with excitement.

Sunny hugged her and picked her up not just the way he always used to do. His touch had a sense of relief and submitting himself in her arms.
She feel that as he leaned into her neck for that warmth and groaned.
She asked " awieee kya hua ajj mere sunny ko, inna pyaar aa raha hai?"
He whispered in her ear sending her chills, " I heard your voice note, baby"
And she blused, sunny leaning back him head to see into her eyes said," I never knew that you feel and think this about me that way. You don't know what you made me feel today." He carsed her cheeks and took a deep breath.

They both were overwhelmed and teja could not stop but blush as she never expressed herself or her emotions that out loud. But after all she wanted him to know what he is to her. She wanted to tell him that she has also never felt this ever.

He kissed her cheek and said, " I love you baby. Before you came into my life I was so afraid of commitment and letting people in but with you it just happened and I can't stop but think that how precious you are to me." She stoped him and said, "Sunny you are, umm... you are so so precious to me", cupping his face and peacked his lips.

They both were so emotional and were thinking that lucky they are to have each other.

Karan felt chills down the spine when she kissed him making him come closer and grabing her. He kissed her back and let his lips softly touch every inch of her lips.

Soon this turned into a passionate kiss when teja rubbed her fingers into his hair while they both moaned into each others mouth. She couldn't stand as she was going weak on her knees, karan knowing that picked her up and teja held her self with his strong arms.

He wanted to tell her how much he loves her and and intenseness and warmth was being felt by teja as this was something different. This kiss felt different, she felt as is he was trying to convey all his love to her without a word but through his actions. There eyes were closed and all they could feel was each others lips discovering there love and there bodies attached to each other.

His grip went to her neck and he sucked on the sweet spot making her moan and drop all her wait in his arms.

Teja soon interupted and said in low tone," Sunny, stop I... I have to go for shot. " He dropped her down and said, " fuck... fine ." disappointed he was leaving. But teja stopped him and said," Sunny, Phatta phatt saath me khanna kha lete hai naa."

They both had lunch in one plate where they feed each other.

Soon he was leaving but didn't want to. So teja just not being her usual self, slowly held his neck and kissed him saying," To be continued..."

Karan smirked and said goodbye