Kolkata Diaries with Tejran

Hey guys, I am telling you guys before you start reading it is actually going to get very sexual and steamy so if you guys are not comfortable or underage please don't read.
And please tell me comments how you liked it or not.
Happy reading!!!!!

****
Karan's POV

After the party we leave for the hotel as many of our friends have different plans but me and teja decide to head back to hotel.

As we reach there we head to our hotel and I generously hold her heels so she can relax because obviously dancing the whole night in the heels was painful. I chip in the key and teja gets in and i follow closing the door

As I enter I see a difference in the room.

I see a lot of candles and roses in the room. I step back and rethink that maybe we are in wrong room but then I can see my luggage. From the corner of my eyes I see teja standing on one side stairing while smiling at me.

I look back to her and she steps towards me and I can see she is smiling with a lot of shyness and excitement. As my eyes narrow towards her questioning what's happening.

She reaches out to my hand and I know it's her who did all this. Room looked beautifully Romantic.

Well finally she did surprise me but I am curious how and when she managed to do all this but before I got into that i had a more important thing to do which is definitely holding her in my arms.

I pull her closer qnd looking into her sparkling eyes and wrapping my arms around her.

"Baby, You did this?"

"I did plan this but not exactly did it myself"

offcourse"

"aww I can see someone is getting better at giving surprises... pakka company ka asar ho raha hoga"

She hits my shoulder making weird faces

I giggle

"Don't get ahead of yourself Mr.kundra

I arrange all this romantic thing and all you have to say is that how great you are in this.. very well"

As she tryes to release herself from my arms, I tighten my grip saying "are nhi nhi, I am actually very impressed"

"Bass... impressed"

"I mean you know I am not that expressive"

"Fine, I know you must be tired, forget it let's just sleep"

I know she is feeling sad but I don't know why I can't say much today and even I feel weird about why can't I put my happiness in words considering all that she did.

I stop her as she turns away, wrapping my arms around her. I rest my chin on her shoulder. She puts her hand on mine.

"You know I sometimes can't find words to express my love and happiness you provide me but I want you to know how much you and your little things make me content."

She turn around facing me.

"I know sunny and I feel the same."

She stops all the talking and lifts on her toes to reach to my lips, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Oh! I love this girl.

She just always knows what melts me.

I can't always say things neither can she but our gestures, like just little ones, keeps me sane in this world.

I lift her up with my arms around her.

She looks extra stunning and gorgeous in this red dress. Red has always been her color and that reminds me of the red dress she wore in the BB15 house and I honestly couldn't control myself. I break away and start kissing her neck leaving a trail of hickies.
My arms reach from her back to neck as I lean in more to provide her head support. Her head falls back and her hands keep pulling my hair. I pull away and remove my jacket. She starts to open my shirt button and I am just left adoring her doing that.

She untucks my shirt from my pants. Her hands start to move on my bare chest which sends chills down my spine because she is trying to tease me and I like it.
I just can't resist my urge to kiss her so I put my hands in her hair holding her head from behind and brush my lips trying to tease her. Because obviously I want tit for tat. Just as she tries to deepen the kiss I pull away, looking at her face I know her annoyance.

I do that again and now it's more.

"Stop it okay?" teja saying with serious face

"And when u do that...huhhh"

"Okay fine I wouldn't Sunny but Kiss me!" Says with soft and low tone.

I her kiss back this time grinding myself on to her and biting her lips. Soon she moans into my mouth which turns me on more.

I can't now I start to undress her heading towards bed. She looks so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her. But I know she is a bit uncomfortable staring at her while being naked but I can't help it.

I sit on bed as she stranddle on top of me taking control. "Another suprise" as I smirk.

Her face flushes with blood rush making her cheeks red. "Whatttt!! Can't I take control some times. "

"Definitely maam"

She is on top of me my arms around her chest and her arms around my neck. Not wasting much time, I enter into her making her gasp with air.

Our bobies were like perfect fit for each other just like our souls. As she keeps moving and I kiss her neck. I could feel her tightening around my dick.

Her face is a moaning mess which is driving me insane. I have not felt this intense orgasm froma. long time.

"Already baby" I say

She nods and I spank her making her moan my name. She kept moving her hips on my boner making me go crazy.

As she starts circling her hips around while going up and down and couldn't handle but lay back on bed closing my eyes. We both hold on to each other's hands gripping tightly.
We both could feel close and as she hit harder as her hips clapped to my waist. We both cum. She bends down on my chest and we both try to catch our breath. We clean up and cuddle ourselves into each other's arms naked.

She keeps her head on my chest as I promised to never get tired of her keeping her head on my chest before we both fall to sleep. She cubs my ear lobe which somehow relaxes me so much.

I love this. I always want this.

Nothing else gives me more peace than in her arms.

****