Information!

Reminders: 

/p =  platonic relationship(Friendship, siblings and basically anything that isn't romantic)

/r = romantic relationships(Married, crush or are already dating)

BxB= Boy x Boy

GxG= Girl x Girl

BxG= Boy x Girl

How to suggest:

(Specifics on gender and also their relationship)Put the genders of the characters or I will just have to assume them myself or I will make them non-binary. With the relationship of the characters please include what you Invasion the characters relationship to be like are they platonic or are they romantic.(of course I'll check up with you before I actually make the oneshot if I think I don't have enough info because you may have just incase you forgot to add stuff)

Example(or a way to do it): for a oneshot can it be Rusame bxb /r America: bottom and Russia: Top 

(Where to give me your idea for the oneshot)You can comment below a oneshot but please preferably on this chapter because I can easily check just one chapter of comments instead of scattered around comments on different chapters or you can message me on my account. 

(Crediting you)If you want me to credit you on the chapter or stay anonymous please tell me but the default is I will leave it as anonymous.

 Example:(BxG) *Ship*/p 

suggested by anonymous

(Setting)If you want it to be like a sci-fi setting or a fantasy type of story tell me that to or where they are, if you want to be more specific like their at a carnival or a spaceship.

What im comfortable with writing:

(LGBTQ+🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈) LGBTQ+ suggestions are great love more representation! 

(How many people in a romantic relationship) I can do a maximum of 4 people in one whole relationship, but if its a love Triangle or Love Square or even more where their not all in a committed relationship I can do that!

(Types of oneshots) I don't know about writing smut and since there is already a lot out there already you wont have to rely on me for that stuff XD but Angst Fluff these are great.

Example: Fluff: Something up lifting and happy

(This one is not needed but its better to know| Relationship dynamics) Like top or bottom or personality of the characters (Top and Bottom dynamic still apply to straight relationships so comment them because the more info I have the better your oneshot is).

Example: Character A is :Top Character B is: Bottom

How much time it will take for a oneshot:

(frequency of uploads)I'll try to be as frequent as I can hopefully! But I do need breaks sorry.

Hopefully that wasn't too much to read (XD your on Wattpad so probably not lol) also I will be uploading my own oneshots because I got my own ideas XD anyway if you feel like your favourite ship or a story you've been wanting to see is not getting enough love comment it! I'll write it for you. :D

There might be some mistakes in the chapter I did write this at 1 am XD and if you have any questions comment them.