02 | Movie Date

"BECKY!!" Her cute voice yelled to the brown-haired girl — who's back was facing her as she talked to a few other classmates while walking to class.

The person called out turned around from the sound of her name, she recognized that voice.

"Anya! Goo-" She was greeted with a huge tackle hug and let out an "Oof" from the impact.

The rest of their classmates went ahead — they didn't want to take their chances at being late. And they simply just didn't want to butt into the best friends' conversation. Otherwise, they would've all felt like third wheels, even if it wasn't as bad as Anya and Damian's 'flirting' in class.

(A/N: Hehehehe)

"Becky! Becky! Guess what??" Anya started off and released Becky from the hug. She then proceeded to fist her hands and place them right in front of her chest, showing her excitement.

"What is it, Anya? You look awfully energetic this morning." Being 'attacked' at 7:00 am in the morning would have easily made her irritated; but after 6 years of being together, she was used to it. In some way or another.

Her emerald eyes were shining, and she was brimming with enthusiasm — practically jumping up and down. She took out of her pocket, two strips of paper. Printed on it was:

Spy Wars: The Movie

The Blackbell leaned in close to inspect it, "Hm? Movie tickets?"

"Mmhm!" She nodded."Pa gave them to Anya to get Anya out of the house! He said Anya should bring a friend since Ma was busy, come with me!" She explained briefly in 3rd person.

Becky sharply gasped and covered her mouth — beads of sweat appeared on her face. 'Could this be...? Loid's signal to get me to spend time with Anya as her mother??' She pictured herself and Anya settled down in the movie theater. Anya was eating popcorn peacefully and Becky had randomly advised mid-movie, "Listen Anya, when a boy approaches you, play hard-to-get." The people around them looked at her weirdly at the sudden remark, angry for the disruption; and even just wondering why she said that while Bondman's 'lover' was giving her final message.

She shook her head, 'No but- I feel like Loid and Shishou [Yor] have a new mood going on recently.' She imaged Loid and Yor, bashfully blushing and looking to the side, in front of each other. With a pink and sparkly background with romantic flowers.

Anya looked at her with dotted eyes, "Will you come or not?" She said rather blankly, tired of waiting.

Becky snapped back to reality and touched her chin with her finger, "Well- It's an action movie, right? I think it's better if you ask one of the boys for that." She then thought, 'Alright Shishou [Yor], I'll let you win this round." But in reality, thought of them as a very cute couple. [They're married]

Meanwhile, Anya copied Becky's gesture. Only instead, the index and thumb were sticking out, while the other fingers were folded — and it was placed at a 25º degree angle under her chin.

"Hmm... Boy?" She tilted her head to the side and looked to her left. She spotted Damian, walking and looking like a moving corpse — meaning, he'd been sleep deprived from studying.

"Sy-on boy!" She let go of her 'thinking posture' and stood up straight as she thought out loud.

She (Naruto) ran over to him — leaving Becky getting caught up in fantasizing about Loid x Yor, such as — Yor leaning on Loid's chest and hugging him. But she swatted that thought bubble away, thinking of something better. She then came up with Loid carrying Yor bridal style with an explosion occurring behind them. Loid smiling sincerely and Yor looking at him mesmerized.