bestfriend 2(jay)

They went downstairs yn paced the floor Bella followed her

Jay laughed

Jay-"bella baby u don't have to follow her"

Bella-"yes I does"

Y-"I promise u She come at me wrong it's a knife to her neck"

Bella-"what she said"

Jay-"I can't even"

Someone bangged on the door yn went to the door Bella followed she opened the door

Jamie-"hey baby u ready to go home"

Bella-"uh uh"

Jamie-"whats all this jewelry'

Bella-"yn made me dees"

Jamie-"u can give them back we going home honey"

Bella-"one mommy it's to small for her wrist two I don't wanna go wif u I wanna stay with yn and Jay jay"

Jamie-"well u can't lets go"

She ran to jay yn put her foot out

Y-"hi'

Jamie-"exuse me that's my child"

Y-"that u don't take care of sure if he didn't bring her here she would have starved to death if Jay spent his last trying to get your child something to eat when was the last time u bathed her"

Jamie-"like last night"

Y-"mm mm"

Jamie-"fuck u mean-"

Y-"u can't even not be disrespectful your child had ears and fr we could go to court rn"

Jamie-"I can't go to court"

Y-"aw someone got bad stains on their t shirt huh well u can answer a few questions that I have or u can go to where ever u live bring me her birth certificate her social security card and all that stuff and leave her with me"

Bella-"I think the second one is a good choice"

Jay-"shh mama'

Bella-"I just sayin wif in a day I almost called yn mommy"

Jamie-"wtf did u do"

Y-"I fed your child I made an outfit for your child I bathed your child made jewelry for your child did your child's hair I washed it to um.. I entertained your child and I introduced her to a few artists that I like that kind of appropriate...once again for your child"

Jamie-"I have did that"

Y-"probly took u a whole month but I did it and less then about 5 hours"

Bella-"she made me chicken"

Y-"and I made her chicken"

Bella-"and it's good u want some too bad u can't have nun"

Jay laughed

Y-"anything u wanna say"

Jamie-"nobody asked u to take care of my child"

Y-"whos fault is that"

Jamie-"you-"

Y-"wrong.. if u took care of your child I wouldn't have too u drop your child off with no warning too much"

Jamie-"im am adult I have a life"

Y-"u also have another to take care of and that life u have isn't to use up begging for dick and money"

Jamie-"who u been talking too and I gott do what I gotta do"

Y-"how about stop drinking for 2 fucking seconds to ask if somebody is hiring.. u right u gotta do what u gotta do but u not doing the one thing she asking u to do"