c h a p t e r | o n e

6th year
Harry's POV

I wake up to rustling and the sound of Dean and Seamus fighting. Seriously do they ever stop?

Ever since they began dating the whole Gryffindor house has been hearing them argue at the early hours of the morning every day. Quite annoying really.

But also when they began dating, I felt different. Not disgusted or weirded out... but something different. I felt like I wanted what they had, with another boy. But we all know that would never work. I'm dating Ginny, which also happens to be my best mates sister.

It took a Ron little bit of convincing to allow me date his sister, but in some ways I guess he was right to be worried. I'm not attracted to her anymore, and in fact I don't think I ever was. Eventually I have to tell her. I can't just lead her on like this anymore.

"What has your knickers in a bunch," Ron inquired staring at me from the other side of the boys' room.

"...it's nothing. Just... thinking." I say.

"Oh alright then. Wanna head down to breakfast?" He asks before taking his shirt off to go have a shower.

I can't stop staring, his body looks so amazing. Definitely not what I expected.

Sunlight making his abs glisten, and his perfect red chest hairs and muscly arms and-

"Harry? You listening?" He says, interrupting my train of very erotic thoughts.

"Oh um, yes I'll be down in a minute." I say feeling myself blushing.

"Cool." He mutters before walking to the bathroom.

Honestly what has gotten into me? First I realize I like blokes, and now I like my best mate? Surely that can't be correct. At least I'll have more time to dwell on it during breakfast.

*time skip*

I hear the water turn off indicating Ron is done showering. I walk into the bathroom going to brush my teeth and wait until he's completely done showering to shower myself. Unbeknownst to me, he walks out of the shower wearing nothing. Not even a towel around his waist.

I can't help but stare daggers into his body. But I quickly stop as he lifts his head. Who would've known his dick would be so big like that?

"Oh sorry mate! I didn't see you there," He quickly says noticing me.

I don't say anything and quietly continue brushing my teeth, trying to get rid of my now very noticeable hard-on.

Just then, Ron, still very much naked, walks up next to me and starts using some body care products on the counter. I feel my face heat up knowing that he's so close to me.

He looks over to me and looks down. Fuck. Now he definitely noticed the huge tent in my pants.

"Ron, can you help me?" I blurt out.

Where did the words even come from...

"Help you with what exactly?" He says looking into my eyes.

I could get lost in them forever but that's not the point right now.

"We both know I'm dating Ginny, but I'm not attracted to her anymore. In fact I'm not attracted to any girl. I don't know what to do Ron. I need to experiment. Please help." I ramble.

I take a glance at him and he looks distressed. Oh no. I've messed things up haven't I?

"Sure I'll help you. We're best mates i would help you with anything." He says

Am I hearing correctly? He said he'll HELP ME?! Yes!

"Brilliant... um can I..?" I say gesturing to his abnormally large dick while getting on my knees.

"Yes." He says flatly

I look up at him and back down at his member. I carefully wrap my hand around it and start stroking it up and down until I feel comfortable to put my lips around it.

I hear Ron quietly groan at the feeling, which I suspect is a good thing. I start using my tongue, swirling it around at his tip.

He groans even louder this time while gripping my hair and pushing me down hard. I can barely breathe until he releases me. This goes on for a few minutes before he starts talking.

"Harry, I'm- I'm gonna-"

Before he finishes, salty liquid shoots into my mouth. I have no choice but to swallow it all.

I look up at him while licking my lips.

"Well how was it?" I say sheepishly.

"Amazing. You sure this is your first time?" He says while chuckling.

"Yes it was," I say. "There's other things I need to experiment with too.

"Like?" He asks.

"You'll see later, but now let's get to breakfast. Wouldn't want to keep Hermione waiting." I dismiss.

Ron nods and leaves the bathroom. I strip myself of clothing and get into the shower, thinking about everything that just happened. This sure is going to be an amazing experiment.

(A/n this is my first ronarry fic 😭 hopefully you like it!)