c h a p t e r | f o u r

Hermione's POV

As I'm walking into the common room after being in the library studying, I see Ginny running down with tears in her eyes. I immediately stop her to figure out what's wrong and calm her down.

"Ginny, what's wrong?" I say whispering to her.

"Why don't you ask Harry and Ron?!" She yells before pushing past me and running out of the common room.

Well that's weird. Time to go figure out what happened. I suspect they broke up.

I walk up to the boys dorm, entering the password that I overheard a couple nights ago.

Ronald and Harry look taken aback to see me.

"So who is going to explain why Ginny ran out of the common room crying?" I question, crossing my arms.

"I guess I will," Harry speaks up.

He explains everything.

I'm in utter shock, I must be hearing things. There's no way Ronald and Harry lost their virginity to eachother. I'm not disgusted it's just... wow.

"Oh.." is all that could escape my mouth.

"Well I'm very happy for you two. When are you going to tell the school?" I say.

Harry and Ron look at each other as if they've seen a ghost. They clearly haven't thought about that yet.

"You haven't thought about it yet have you. Are you two even dating now?" I ask irritated.

"Harry do you wanna be my boyfriend, I've kinda figured out I like blokes too." Ron says.

"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend." Harry says, squealing like a little girl.

"I guess Malfoy was right when we said we were boyfriends." Ron says.

"Right, now that we've got that out of the way how are you going to tell the school?" I cut in.

"I suspect Ginny has already done the honors of that for us," Ron says sadly.

"I don't think she would do that no matter how angry she is." Harry says.

"I agree with Harry." I say.

We come up with a plan to tell the school. I never showed it, but I'm excited and happy for my best friends.