Genesis

Legend: || Spell name, ' ' thoughts, + + Location, <> Time

In one word, what would you describe your life as? Pain, a journey, a destination, heavan, a challenge?
For me, It started as a dream.....

Execute protocol?:WAKE UP  YES/NO?

Sleep, a time to dream.

Lucid Dreams, Dreams that feel so real, you feel everything in said dream, it feels like your living an entirely different life.

Waking up, Snapping back to reality........

Protocol: Wake up 0.1%

<07:00>

"Well looks who's waking up

You put a hell of a fight kid, even after everyone else got filled with rounds, you kept hidden and got me by surprise and I gotta say I'm impressed, but just face it you got no tricks or chance, just what was handed out to you by the quartermaster, but none of that matters right now...... From where your standing you got your self an 18 carat run of bad luck and a situation oddly familiar, I don't blame you we all love all types of games, but this one well it was rigged from the start."

*Bang*

*Bang*

Protocol: Wake up finalizing....

Finalization complete

Protocol: Host Build 0%....10%.....30%.....70%....100%.... Finalizing.....loading user [Prodigy 04]

*HSSSH*

"*Cough cough.. cough*"

As I breathed my first real breath of air I lay there processing what just happened, as I internally ask myself

'what the fuck just happened'

"To whomever woke from The Dream, I am Daniel Gear and you are one of my prodigy"

As I open my eyes for the first time, taking real light, its almost feels like it burns and look up to see.... A hologram?

"I'm sure you have infinite amount of questions, so I will answer all that I can as a prerecorded message, you must asking yourself what just happened"

'its like he's reading my mind'

"You woke from a simulation that I have been working on for the past 4 decades, from what data gathered from this simulation I built it's like the popular film the matrix to simplify for you, but I did not create this simulation to trap humanity but to recreate it's complex conciseness, to create a piece of living data capable of the very emotions and thoughts as every other person on this planet, and if your reading this you are one of the specimens that could transferred to a host, though I am to bet in time more will follow. Now if that where to ever happen be sure to alwa-"