Chapter Eleven: Pissed Is An Understatement

The door bell rang stopping our partying. "Get the door" I yelled at Avangeline, she smiled unwrapping her arms from around my waist wobbling out of the sitting room.

"Pause" shouted Avon collapsing on the chair. I paused the song before falling down beside Avon, grabbing the bottle of whiskey out of her hand, looking around at the bottles of wine and vodka on the floor, the whiskey was all Avangeline had left for us to drink. My gaze moved to the doorway just as Avangeline entered with a very pissed off Pedro. I froze gagging as the whiskey hit the back of my throat launching forward, I sputtered, the whiskey spilling from my mouth onto the floor.

"Angel!" barked Pedro.

I groaned wiped my mouth, placing the bottle on Avon's lap. "Pebbles" I murmured feeling sick, I curled into a ball staring up at him. He looked at Avangeline then Avon.

"Ohh" Avon said quietly, she stood grabbing Avangeline on her way out. Pedro closed the door slowly, turning the lock to Avangelines bedroom, somehow we had managed to move from the sitting room the the bedroom to see what Avangeline had brought.

"Pebbles" I mumbled smiling.

"Don't fucking call me that!" he barked stalking forward, he grabbed me hauling me up and I stumbled into his chest, slurring a load of bullshit.

"Pedro! L-let go of me!" I screeched hitting him, he bound his arms tightly around me. And I was angry that I found myself becoming aroused.

"Do you know how worried I was?" he shouted. "The girls didn't know where you were, you had no phone! Anything could have happened to you!"

I was stunned for a moment, but my drunk mind barely processed what he said. "Shut up!" I found myself. "Your so annoying! You just a-just a- just a-"

"Are you seriously calling me annoying!" he glared down at me when I pouted folding my arms across my chest. "You have to be the most irritating woman I've met!"

"I'm not annoying! You are! You didn't even buy the ring I wanted!"

He looked furious, he pulled away from me pushing me back aggressively so I flew onto Avangeline's king size bed. 

I gasped in outrage, fuming I sat up grabbing a pillow I threw it at him. "How dare you Pedro!" I shouted. "I'm your fiance!"

Knowing I had said the wrong thing I grabbed the collars of his Armani suit, pushing myself against I leaned on my tiptoes and kissed him aggressively, I forced my tongue into his mouth dreading what was coming next but he kissed me back viciously, forcing his tongue into my mouth as he tangled his hands in my hair, gripping my hips. I gasped when he slammed me against the bed post, his free hand slipping under shirt my as he bit down onto my lip hard earning a muffled cry of pain/ pleasure from me, he tore my bra cupping my breasts before pulling away a moment later, breathing heavily. "Just when I can have you, I have to lose you" 

I felt my heart constrict, grabbing his face. "You don't" I cooed, "you don't have to lose me" I pleaded leaning against him. "I'm all yours Pedro. I'm all yours don't you understand?"  

He pushed me away a moment later. "Your not my fiance!" 

"Pedro!" I cried hurt throwing myself back at him. "Don't say things like that!We -we- you said we were trying for a relationship!" surprising I found tears welling up in my eyes and my voice cracked.

"No! I don't know why I considered trying with some so stubborn and selfish. You only thought of yourself before and you still do! You couldn't accept the fact I was choosing your ring, you wanted to choose it! You think I didn't see you?! You do not deserve what I can give you!"