Chapter Thirteen: Pleading For Pedro

A week later:

I could hardly keep the look of pure anger and irritation off my face as David lazily ran his beady brown eyes up and down my body leaning back in his chair. "David!" I snapped crossing my legs.

"Mmm" he murmured looking up at me.

"Are you going to help us or not?"

"What do you get out of it?" he asked finally looking at me.

"A kiss" I said smiling sweetly.

"That's not enough for me especially since you don't dance anymore"

I rolled my eyes at him. "You want a private dance?" I murmured seductively.

"Yes. That will do for me" he said hungrily eyeing my breasts.

"Good-"

Avon hit my thigh glaring at me. "Pedro will not like that" she hissed.

"I'm not with him anymore" I said.

"See! This is what he meant, you act as if you have no responsibilities. If you want to go back to him don't kiss and dance for another guy then go beg for forgiveness. Stay loyal to him"

I raised my eyebrow at her. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. "I can pay for it" she said softly. "I'll feel guilty so please just let me pay for it. I know your feelings for Pedro are serious"

"I cost a fortune-"

"Shut up David!" Avon squeezed my knee. "Your times up baby girl. We said a day but I week has gone past, grow a some diamonds in that pussy of yours quickly before its too late." I smirked at the line I had repeatedly told the girls over the years. Avon leaned forward. "I've always let you and Avangeline handle my problems just for one let me do this on my own"

"You sure? Pedro is a big boy. He can handle another guy kissing you"

Avon stared at me in disbelief. "No he won't. If he got angry about you not being home then he would be beyond furious hearing that you kissed another man"

I huffed. "But-"

"No go to him. I;m sure your diamonds are ready"

I nodded and stood, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "Thanks hun. I'll speak to you later"

I walked out of the room and towards the lifts, pulling out the my phone, scrolling down my contacts

D With The Thorn Tongue.

I clicked on his name, tapping 'send a message'.

David.

Send the bill to Pedro Casalgo's account.

Angel x

Then I was out of the building, standing on the edge of the pavement in my Gucci's as I waved my hand frantically. A yell cab drew into the pavement before me and I slid into the cab.

"Where to?" he asked turning to me.

"Oh fuck" I cursed. I didn't know the address. "Do you know where Pedro Casalgo's family house is?"

"Oh yeah" he said turning away tapping into his GPS. "Let me just GPS it. I'll cost you a fortune"

I nodded. "Just put it on Pedro's name" I said.

He raised his eyebrows at me but didn't question, I knew he wanted to kick me out of his cab. "I'll trust you on this one" he muttered.

The journey was painfully silent. I sat there for once in my life anxious tugging on my curled hair. He was going to accept me right?