Chapter 14

You rode in the car and thought about what she said to you. Don't trust anyone (y/n); they'll all abandon you at one point, they'll disappoint you, and you will lose everyone you love (y/n) (l/n) until it's just you and me.

You came out of your thoughts when you heard the car come to a stop as you looked up and saw phi and hyde smile "ready to go have fun (y/n)" hyde asked, "yeah, let's go have fun" you said.

You got out of the car, as you looked all around your surroundings to make sure nothing terrible was happening.

While that happened
Shu walked out of the jail cell next to his friends volt, igur, Dante, and Kai "thank you guys for bailing me out," shu said, "of course, any time pal anything for you" volt said, "then why did you leave me to rot" shu asked, "we just needed a little time to get the money" volt said.

Shu just smiled "okay, well, let's go build the new bey academy up again, did you guys recover anything from the old one before the cops came in" shu asked "yeah, we recovered some beys and some of your tools," Kai said, "great thank you," shu said.

Shu then walked away with his friends to find a new place for the kids t'o train "how is the kid's volt any shook up or scared? I know mine's dead," shu said, "yeah cause you shot him but not your daughter and yeah some are shaken up, but some are strong and are okay," volt said, "okay thanks I know I can always trust you your my best friend" shu said, "I know buddy" volt said.

While that happened
You went into a mall; it looked like the one you went into before "so where we going this time" you asked, "wherever you want" phi said, "okay you said.

You started to look around the place until you saw a store called forever 21, so you went in to find something you thought you would like or some underwear.

After looking around, you found something, then went to look at other stores.

Meanwhile
Shu and his friends went to find a new place until they found a place that was close to the city but outside of the city limits; as shu started to see all the kids and teens training with their blades; as shu smiled, "what's next shu" igur asked, "find (y/n) and kill phi and Hyde" shu said, "okay" Dante said. I'm coming for you (y/n) and your little happy family; I'll split you apart and remove everything you love.

Elsewhere
You went into rue, hot topic, Claire's, Nike again until you had many bags and hyde was holding you "did you have fun and find everything you needed (y/n)" Hyde asked, "hmm sorry I'm tired" you said, "haha okay let's get home" hyde said.

You walked to the car, well, mostly Hyde holding when you jolted up as the blood came again "are you alright (y/n)" Hyde asked, "yeah," you said. Phi looked at you as he started to drive off.

You walked to a bench outside of the house as phi and Hyde grabbed the bags and went inside, then came back and hugged you "are you okay" phi asked, "not really" you said, "what's wrong (y/n) you can tell us anything" phi said, "I'm hurting" you said, "hurting how? Bleeding, cuts, inner pain" hyde asked.

You just smiled "well, when I close my eyes, and I didn't want to tell you guys this cause I thought it wasn't that bad, but now I see it every time I close my eyes or try to blink, all I see is blood," you said.

Phi and hyde both bent down next to you as they each held your hands "what you guys doing" you asked, "trying to make you feel better are," hyde said, "how" you asked, "hmm, by trying to make you feel better to come on let's go in and play with some games or do whatever you want I'll show you the hall closet with all the fun things" hyde said, "thank you hyde and what bout you phi" you asked. "Well, I'm going to cook up something perfect for you, and then we can all have some fun," phi said, "okay, ounces fun," you said.

Hyde got up and ran inside as you just stayed there with phi as he turned his eyes from red and blue to black and red "did shu do this to you (y/n)" phi asked, "yeah" you said, "does he still torture you in your sleep" phi asked, "I don't know we done you asked.

Phi just stared up at you "don't get mad, please (y/n) I'm just trying to help you and to keep you safe you are mine and Hyde's only child and friend in this world; please don't get mad now, let's go inside" phi said, "but what about the blood" you asked.

He just smiled "just try to fight it, okay, please try to be strong and make it go away I know you can, you're a strong fighter," he said, 'thank you, phi, thanks for always being there for me your the best," you said.

While that happened
Shu searched all over the map of the city or all over Japan and couldn't find anything till he found a. Big lad a big property that sat near the edge of the town that looked very supisouc to him "I'm gonna go look at this property hold down the fort" shu said, "okay shu come back safe" igur said, "oh I will I promise or at least with a kid" shu sai, "okay whatever you say shu' Dante said.

Meanwhile
You sat in the living room as you had paper and colours surrounding you "draw anything good yet (y/n)" hyde asked 'yes a picture of a dog and a cat is phi making snacks or dinner" you asked, "I don't know I'll go check" hyde said.

Hyde got up and walked to the kitchen as you tried to get the thought of shu out of your mind, but the blood and pin kept coming up, but you would be tong like phi thought you were and try to fight the darkness that was trying to consume you.

A/n: hi guys, I'm back? Haha, you know I couldn't stay away for long, plus some of the stuff I'm reading got a little boring; maybe I should continue listing to my audiobook. I mean, I do have to finish the Harry Potter series, haha. I hope you guys enjoy I don't know how much more I'll write about this book; hopefully, I will write a lot more if I come up with some more ideas, haha.