Chapter 6

Shawn knew he was dead already.

Shawn had already accepted his fate as he slowly rolled as Andrade just kicked him down a hill, Shawn could literally feel his blood gushing out his stomach profusely he felt an extremely sharp pain surrounding his stomach, his head was hurting and his body was slowly and slowly weakening by the the second. The sound of bullets and gunshots made his ear ring and the sound of a nearby bomb caused excruciating pain on his ear like he was being stabbed with a knife in his ear, the smell of gun powder and smoke wrapped around his nose making it hard to breathe.
He felt pain on his back as his body was put to a stop by a Boulder down the hill
The sound of gun shots followed by the screams of his mates made him worrysome but he had better things to worry about, the question of whether he was going to heaven or burn in the dreadful flames of hell continually popped up in his head, images of his life flashed through his eyes viewing several images and moments of his childhood up till his teenage years he could feel it the sound of the gun shots and explosions lessening, he could feel the light deeming, he felt it he felt him self loose his life....................................................

Shawn's eyes opened slowly as he felt the breath of a man on his nose, it smelt like barbacue and alcohol, but it mostly smelt like onions, and Shawn never liked onions, he tried to scan where he was with his eyes he just couldn't move his neck, he figured he was in the same place he died or he thought he died the sound of the gunshot slowly came back to life as the man with the onion breath continually shouted his name while panting at the same time literally blasting his onion breath into his face, the man was covered in blood and was sweating a lot, he kept on yelling Shawn's name until Shawn gave a small grin in pain an annoyance
"good you're okay"
The man said
He yelled out and lifted Shawn to his powerful shoulders and then let out a tiny breath out his lungs he adjusted Shawn on his shoulders by slightly throwing him into the air and grabbing hold of him tightly he ran as fast as he could with Shawn on his shoulders ignoring the miniature war going on around him, Shawn was in a really bad state and he still felt like he was going to die but he endured the pain.
The man ran still yelling with Shawn on his shoulders, he continued yelling while running through the woods until he reached a place where there were barely any trees around and stopped he dropped Shawn down and let out a loud grin he sat on the floor [still panting] and brought a small gun out of his back pocket he cocked it got back up and investigated his environment he noticed there were no mercenaries around he dropped back down to the floor with his butt he moved back to Shawn patting his face to wake up, Shawn let out a small grin similar to the one before.
"shit I forgot"
The man said he pulled out a large looking syringe and put in a blueish lipuid substance from a small transparent glass bottle, he ripped Shawn's shirt at his chest level and stabbed the syringe straight into his chest, Shawn let out a loud grin and he yelled,
Shawn felt himself coming back to life within seconds the pain on his stomach was subsiding but he was still finding it extremely difficult to get up.
The man raised his head up like a wolf and looked around noticing one of the mercenaries approaching them, he shot at the mercenary approaching them but missed, it turned out he had just one bullet.
"shit"
He exclaimed with tiredness in his breath
He brought out a tiny knife he had and ran to the incoming mercenary, he had already reached him before the mercenary could give any response he stabbed him in the neck, lifted him from the ground with the knife still on his neck and slammed him to the ground with a lot of force straight to his demise (death). He ran back to Shawn checking on him, who seemed to have been getting better so he grabbed Shawn  by his arm and dragged him to his feet.
"hey buddy you good, you okay"
The man said
"yeah am good"
Shawn answered with a screeching voice
The man held Shawn by his hand and continued pacing forward
Through the empty wood until they reached a place where a large van with a large logo on it saying F. M. A. D. P, he rushed Shawn into the vehicle where about three female nurses attended to him.