Havoc

Me and Luke have been messaging each other none stop for the last two weeks. I've opened up to him about quite a lot and he has asked multiple times about skyping me, I finally agreed to and was just waiting for him to cal.

I nervously sat on my bed with my laptop in front of me awaiting the call. My stepdad was out and my Mum was downstairs, I double check in the mirror to make sure that my latest bruise was covered up and sadly smile at my reflection.

All of a sudden a loud noise comes from my laptop, I look at it to see Luke was calling me. Taking deep breaths I finally answer and wait for it to connect.

I watch as his face and four other faces pop up on the screen. A smile makes its way onto Luke's face and I mimic his actions.

"Hey Abbie!" Beau shouts causing me to jump.

"Hi Beau" I smile softly.

"So how's everything?" Luke asks me.

"Uh, everything's alright I guess" I shrug.

"Abbie, you can tell us the truth you know" He replies, I hear the front door slam and my whole body turns cold. "Abbie?"

"Yeah, I know. Let's not talk about this." I mumble. I can hear them talking downstairs and the sound of glass smashing.

"What was that?." James asks as I get up and lock my door.

"It's happening again." I sigh running a hand through my hair. Luke frowns. I hear my Mum scream and then loud footsteps coming up the stairs. "Mum?!" I shout, there was no reply.

"Abbie, what's going on?" Luke asks as Jason starts trying to kick my door in.

"He's trying to get in here." I whisper.

"Right, I'm going to hang up and call you on your phone. Hide under your bed?." Luke questions. I nod and watch as he hangs up.

I get off my bed and crawl all the way under the bed so my backs against the wall. My phone starts vibrating and I answer.

"Luke I'm scared." I cry pulling my knees to my chest.

"I know Abbie, you're on speaker so the boys can hear you. Right. Tell us what your address is and we will try and get there and call the police for you." He says, I give him my address.

"Ab, he's going to get in there somehow and I don't know what he's going to do to you but we promise we will get there a quick as possible. Just stay on the phone to us." I recognise Beaus voice.

I listen as the door hits the floor and whimper. I watch him from under the bed as he opens my closet and slams it shut sighing in frustration.

"You're going to be a alright." Luke reassures me.

"The bitch has gone out the window." He mumbles before stomping out. I hear a car engine start and I sigh in relief.

"He's gone" I say as I quickly get from under the bed.

"We're nearly there now Ab anyway so we will just come and check on you." Jai says.

"I can't find my...LEAVE ME ALONE" I scream an start running down the stairs.

I can hear him running after me and I head straight to the kitchen and open the draws before pulling a knife out.

"Abbie? Abbie?" Luke says through the phone.

"He's still here" I cry as I watch him walking towards me, I hold the knife at him and walks backwards.

"Abigail put the knife down." He sneers at me.

"Keep the knife up Abbie, were pulling into your street." Luke murmurs.

"I think you should leave before the police get here." I shakily say.

"You haven't called the police you dumb bitch." He laughs coming closer to me.

"No, but my friends have." I watch as his face drops and he charges at me I run causing me to drop the knife and he tackles me to the floor.

"Get off me!" I cry. He starts swinging his fists at all different parts of my body causing me to cry out in pain. "Leave me alone."

"Get off her!" I hear Luke shout. Someone pulls Jason off me and I sit up in pain with tears running down my face.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're alright Ab. We're here now." James comforts me. He lifts me up and carries me out the house. There were already people outside the house, even one or two camera men. I burry my face in James top and hear police sirens in the distance. James places me in the car and sits down the other side of me.

"Thank you." I mumble clutching my stomach. He gives me small smile.

"It's fine, is your stomach okay?." He asks, I shrug my shoulders and lift my top up slightly, I was already getting bruised from the punches.

I watch as two police cars pull up, two men run into the house and a man and a women walk over to me and James.

"Abigail Louise?." The women asks kneeling down next to me. I nod in response. "Is it alright If we ask you a few questions?"

"Can you just wait a moment. I want to wait until he's out of here." She nods and stands up. I watch as Luke comes out the house and was looking around till his eyes focused on me and James before he starts walking over. I get out the car and the first thing he does is pull me into a hug and I break down in tears.

"Ab, don't cry babe. He's not coming back for a long time, I promise." He tells me. I pull away and nod before I see him walking out the house handcuffed.

I walk over to him and watch as he stops walking, glaring at me.

"Ab...come on." Luke says, grabbing my hand.

"No, wait." I say before looking back at Jason. "Don't you ever come back to my Mum or me once you get out of jail. You're a pathetic excuse of a man and if you ever lay a single finger on my Mum ever again you won't know why's hit you Jason." I glare at him. "I'm not scared of you anymore."