The Letter.

We finished the signing about an hour ago and just got home. I immediately go upstairs to my room and close the door behind me so I can read this letter. I don't know why but I feel like I have to read it, I feel intrigued to know what this girl meant when she said thank you to us, thank you for what?. I quickly open the envelope and pull the piece of paper out.

•Hey...so I guess you're reading this. I've actually never wrote a letter to anyone before so I don't really know how to start it. I sort of jut wanted to explain my self, as I planned out what to say like weeks before the signing, over and over again I would try different sentences of what I would say to you but it had to include thanking you for what you have done for me. You're probably thinking 'why is she thanking me? I don't know the girl'. I want to thank you because you (and the other boys of course, I guess you could show them this as well but it's entirely up to you) have helped me through so much the past couple of years you have been making videos on YouTube. I'm just going to come out clear and say you have also saved my life a couple times. All together I don't think you understand how many lives you have all save in total...well let me tell you Luke, there's a lot. I'm not going to go into detail why I inflict pain onto myself or why I have tried to take my own life so let's leave it at that yeah?. There you go, you now know the reason why I thanked you at the signing. There's something about you Luke (you can probably tell I'm a Luke girl so I hope this isn't creeping you out in any sort of way) I don't know what, it might be the freckle you have in between your eyes, maybe the nose and lip piercing you have. It might not have anything to do with your features, something intreges me about you. I'm going to leave it there because I'm probably boring you so I would just like to say thank you Luke.
Love Abbie•

I read over the letter quickly again, now I understand what she went. This girl must have gone through a lot...I stand up off my bed and hurry down the stairs where all the boys were sat with Lucy, Chelsey and Kiana.

"Do you lads remember at the signing the girl with the phone case called Abbie?" I ask them sitting down me to Kiana and wrap my arm around her.

"The one that the security guard tried to grab but then you stopped him?" James asks and I nod. "What about her?" I pass him the letter and he starts reading it aloud.

"The poor girl" Chelsey says after James had finished reading it out.

"You do realise her address is on it, you can write back" James speaks up looking at me. "She lives on the other side of LA"

"Your not actually going to write back to her are you?" Kiana asks me leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I am" I reply bluntly. James passes me back the letter and I fold it up and put it into my pocket.

Somehow maybe I could help Abbie a little more.