Accidentally

Can anyone share their good luck with me? (I know, you're always ready to rise your hand higher for me☺️)

Well, for your kind info, I'ven't written a word of tpd since last week though I had the scope. Rather, I spent the whole week just doing some shitty digital arts.

Why? Well, to tell you the truth, I'm a bit disappointed on me. I am always doing so much mistakes. It's been fifth time, hella the fifth time I've deleted a written part of the story. (Some may already have read the lart if you are a regular reader, ⚠️Spoiler alert ⚠️ I was talking about the "Rivik" part. 😑).Yes, I told you, except for the fl's career nothing else have changed, so I need that part again now.

I've found it everywhere, google docs, microsoft word, etc. but in vain. I've done the same mistake several times, and so I am disappointed on myself. I am such a fool that I've to write the same thing again and- and I am quite sad and disappointed and feel like trash and bored and fucked off...?

You know, I'm going to my grandparents' for the Eid vacationing within two days, that means If I don't update within then, I won't be able to update for the next two or three weeks. So, I must write at least one new chapter by then. So, give me some encouragement...? Scolding...? Pressures...? 

Whatever you think best...<3

I really wanna update a chapter within two days. So, I'll have to work hard. Okay! So, what am I doing here...? 😶 Bye, I better go and write some shits for you guys! Take care and please wait for the update. I'll try to give an update on 23 april, after the Iftar

.
Till then stay healthy and keep praying to your believed creator. May allah bless us all. Oh, and before you leave-

Arts that were accidentally (secretly) made for TPD:

(Credits go to the rightful owners)