Anxiety Disorder

✔Do you know what anxiety disorder is?

⇨Anxiety is a feeling of fear, dread, and uneasiness. It might cause you to sweat, feel restless and tense, and have a rapid heartbeat. It can be a normal reaction to stress. For example, you might feel anxious when faced with a difficult problem at work, before taking a test, or before making an important decision. It can help you to cope. The anxiety may give you a boost of energy or help you focus. But for people with anxiety disorders, the fear is not temporary and can be overwhelming.

Anxiety disorders are conditions in which you have anxiety that does not go away and can get worse over time. The symptoms can interfere with daily activities such as job performance, schoolwork, and relationships.

✔There are several types of anxiety disorder. But I'll only talk about a specific one today. It's GAD.

Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).People with GAD worry about ordinary issues such as health, money, work, and family. But their worries are excessive, and they have them almost every day for at least 6 months.

✔There are some general risk factors for all types of anxiety disorders, including:

→Certain personality traits, such as being shy or withdrawn when you are in new situations or meeting new people

→Traumatic events in early childhood or adulthood

→Family history of anxiety or other mental disorders

→Some physical health conditions, such as thyroid problems or arrhythmia

✔The different types of anxiety disorders can have different symptoms. But they all have a combination of:

→Anxious thoughts or beliefs that are hard to control. They make you feel restless and tense and interfere with your daily life. They do not go away and can get worse over time.

→Physical symptoms, such as a pounding or rapid heartbeat, unexplained aches and pains, dizziness, and shortness of breath

→Changes in behavior, such as avoiding everyday activities you used to do

✔Well, that's all wise people say about anxiety. If you are interested, you can read more here-

https://medlineplus.gov/anxiety.html

[Also, most of the things mentioned above is basically copied from that link. Keke... You know, it's not a knowledge book and I am not an anxiety disorder specialist. ]

✔Then, why all this talk?

Well, I might not be an anxiety disorder specialist but I've face them. I've suffered from anxiety disorder for likely 7 years.

My story:

I don't know when and how it started and when I overcame it, I just can guess the time and cause.

When I was little, I was a very curious soul. As a result I felt attracted to the shitty study thing. (I still rebuke my past self for that foolishness. TT) I could memorize poems or multiplication table just by hearing my sister read them. So, I was admitted school pretty faster than other kids of my age. (I was 3 and half then)

I still remember how lonely I was in the early days of school. Both of my parents always used to be busy with their work, so none ever accompanied me to school.

I used to feel like a left child on the devouring ocean scattering alone so that I don't drown. I was sad and afraid. Even though I have siblings, pretty much at that, still, I somehow always felt leftover.