1

*•*•*

At Potter's mansion it was like a normal day.

The sun shone in through the windows and warmed the house up.

Lana was in her room trying on her old school uniform, because school was about to start.

She had become taller and had more curves since last year.

And it seemed that her skirt had become too small. It only covered half of her thick thighs and was completely out of place where her ass is.

If she leaned forward she would certain her whole ass.

She exhaled an irritated sigh and stomped her foot on the ground.

She called for her mother to come to her room.

Down in the kitchen, her mother was making waffles.

Euphemia heard her and began to go up the stairs to Lana's room. In her hand she had a bowl of whipped cream and a spoon with which she whipped with.

Euphemia opened the door to Lana's room and went into the room. She started laughing a little when she saw lana and her really small skirt.

"Mom check, I can not wear this skirt. I have to buy a new uniform," Lana said to her mother as she pulled down her skirt because it went up all the time.

"Yes darling we have to do that" she said and went to lana and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Then she went out of the room and down the stairs.

Down in the living room laid James on the couch. He threw a snitch up in the air and caught it again.

he had it boring because he had no one to disturb. 

And lana did not want to play Quidditch with him.

All his friends were at their parents' house and no one would come to him all summer. 

If not Sirius came, for James had not forgotten what he had said about wanted to do leave his home for good. 

James supports him one hundred percent and also offered him to stay with him.

His dad was in his office doing something work-related. 

Just as James was about to go up to his room, Sirius came out of the fireplace. 

He had tears in his eyes and some had fallen down his cheeks. He cried quietly and looked around.

James looked worriedly at Sirius.

When Sirius saw james on the couch he pulled the tears away with the cloth from his shirt.

James went up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What happend?"  he asked him. 

Sirius tried to answer but could not,  but a quiet sound come out instead. 

James hugged him tightly and sirius hugged him loosely back.  James led him to the couch and Sirius sat down. 

He told everything to James.

Out of the kitchen came Mrs Potter with a plate full of waffles. 

"Hey Sirius, I did not know you were coming today" she smiled at him, but stopped up when she saw the tears on the boy.

"What happened, my boy?"  she asked, while she sat down the plate of waffles on the coffee table and then going to Sirius and sitting down next to him. 

She took his hand in hers and looked at him worriedly. 

She looked very much like james here, he thought. 

He said that he has left the black family forever. And he was not welcome there anymore. 

She felt sorry for him. Only 16 years old. 

"I guess you don't have a place to live?"  she asked, he shook his head.

"Luckily james has a big room and there is a free room beside Lana's that no one uses" she said with a sad smile.

He thanked her.

Euphemia called out to Fleamont and Lana that the waffles were finished.

Down the stairs come mr potter. He hade a book in his hand that was about something he was interested in.

When he saw Sirius he gave the boy a big smile.

"Well hello Sirius, I didn't know that you would be joining us" he said.

"Yeah, I-" he didn't got to finish his sentence before James answered for him.

"He is going to be living with us this summer, he got family problems right now" James said just like that.

Euphemia struck James a little cautiously with a newspaper.

"Ouch, why did you do that for?" He said as he rubbed his hand on his shoulder where she hit him.

"You are being rude James" she just said till him as she put out plates.

"Where is your sister" Fleamont said as he looked around him.

"I'm here father" come a voice from behind him.

She hade still her school uniform on because she was to lazy to change.

She got a little surprised when she saw Sirius sit with James.

Both James and Sirius looked at her and she could feel her dads eyes on her.

"What is this uniform? School starts not for 1 month and here you are dressed in a to small school uniform" he said while looking a little confused.

"Yeah I know, I just would see if it still fit and as you can see it do not" Lana said back a little cocky.

She sat down next to Sirius because it was the only place free to sit.

She started to take a waffle on her plate and some whipped cream and strawberry jam.

When she begin to eat her waffle she felt eyes on her. She looked up and saw that Sirius was looking at her legs.

She put her hand on her thigh and showed her middle finger to Sirius.

She heard him chuckle.

Her gaze lifted up to his face and she blinked at him. He flashed her a small but cocky grin.

She rolled her eyes and looked down at her food again.

When she was finished she leaned back at the couch and let her whole body relax.

She closed her eyes and patted her stomach with her hand.

"Mom" she opened her eyes and looked at her mom. "These waffles where really good" she said with a smile.

"Aw thank you love" her mother said with a gentle voice.

"So Sirius" she meet Sirius eyes. "Are you going to live with us now?" She asked him.

He licked his lips and looked over at James. James nodded at him and Sirius ran his hand through his hair before answering her.

"I suppose" she nodded again.

She let out a breath before standing up.

"Alright, I guess I see you around Sirius" she said before walking her way up to her room.

James and Sirius looked at each other and smiled.

"James go fix Sirius new room" James mother told him.

"Yes mother, come Sirius" James reached out a hand to help Sirius up from the couch.

They begin to walk to Sirius new bedroom.
                          *•*•*

Don't forget to vote!