5

3 person POV

*•*•*

It has been a month since she hade begin school.

A lot of people where already studying for the O.W.l.s.

And she was one of those students.

Because she was not as smart as James and needed to study if she wanted to get a good grade.

She was in the library.

She sat at a table in the back and hade up a book about the history of magic.

It was a really boring lesson if you asked her. But it was needed.

She hade a homework to do, that would be finished for tomorrow.

She stood up and walked over to the history section and looked for the book she needed.

When she found it, it was really high up for her. So she begin to stretch for it.

When her hand was on the book could she feel a pressure on her back.

Like someone was leaning at her. She turned her head around and looked to see a tall man.

And it was of course Regulus Black.

His hands was around hers and her breath hitched. She blinked and then the pressure was gone.

Regulus stepped back and hade the book in his hand. He swallowed and reached out his hand to hand her the book.

She blinked again and looked down at his hand and the book. He hade silver rings at his fingers. She licked her lips and took the book.

"Thanks" she said but it come out as a whisper.

He nodded and turned around and walked off.

WHAT HADE JUST HAPPENED?

She didn't know.

Hade he just helped a Gryffindor?
Yes he hade but why? She didn't know.

Maybe he just wanted to be nice. Yeah that sounds right.

She went back to her tabled and looked up the page that she was studying about.

But her mind just kept traveled to Regulus hands.

He hade veins and really hot rings.

I would get on my knees for men that uses rings. It just got me wet to think about.

Think what his hands could do to me.

She shake of hers thoughts and try to focus on her homework. When she was finished she packed up all her stuffed and went back to her dorm and put her stuff away.

She lay down in her bed and think about this month.

After a while when all her roommates where sleeping she walked quickly out of her dorm and out of the common room.

She wandered the school a little before she went up to the Astronomy tower.

And she sat down at the edge with her legs dangling freely. She took a deep breath and looked up to the star's.

And then she heard a sound coming from behind her.

*•*•*

Don't forget to vote❤️