Chapter Break - The Future? or the Present?

Listen, this is very important okay? Ill break it into two pieces

First off,

•Thank you!

This second book of mine... I wasn't expecting it to grow this much! ( Im kinda sad that my first book didn't even get to this much read count...)

I stared this book mainly because of a Follower goal being reached, So you better thank whoever suggested i should write this book!

I didn't expect anyone to like this one at all! I thought you guys would like to read something around... Uh... Male x Male ( which im not good at nor do i... Like that subject ) or Female x Female (Which im not good at but half like the subject? I dont know whats up with me )

I really didn't think this would be good for you all! With how shitty my writing is, how bad the fights scenes are for this book, and especially the romance part. I thought this book would be a goner by now!

I don't think i can really improve on those parts...

I really want to thank you for even reading this book! I really do!

• The future

As much as i kept saying this, let me say it again.

I don't know how long will i be able to write more chapters for this book

You could see that the last chapter was so short than the rest and was also rushed ( it was 3AM... ). I will not lie, Even though we reached to Inazuma part, It's been hard generating ideas for the chapters... Even its getting hard to make sure that the characters stay in the same personality!

I even skipped a bunch of main storyline plots that i was planning on adding, Characters that i was planning to add to the storyline! I feel bad for that one i wont lie...

I even had plans for You, Childe, Xiao, and Chongyun to play Jenga! ( You can never get rid of the jenga chapter )

I have a solution for that, which is a relief but the thing is...

How am i even supposed to write the chapters? Its like writing chapters becoming more of a forced work...

I can't even provide you guys like... A few romance parts or a proper fight scene... Only funny moments! Ugh!

I'm really sorry about not being able to write those by the way...

So heres what might happen in the future chapters:

- Writing will eventually get shorter
- use the actual plot line instead of breaking from it ( i kinda prefer making my own plot line... )
- Bad character writing ( this i fear the most, I don't think i even wrote Hu Tao with the prankster personality she is supposed to have, Sorry... )

Worst comes to worst i might have to... Well...

Stop updating this book.

That's all the time i have left... I need to sleep now...

Good night, and sorry once again...

I'll make sure the next chapter is long!