her

The water falling down her belly, dripping down her legs, she looks so hot, but she's obviously not thinking the same according to the scars and cuts on her arms. I want to confort her, hug her, tell her she's beautiful. I'll stay close to her all the time and protect her from the entire world but for the moment i need to enjoy the view of her, i need to appreciate all the parts of that body that is driving me crazy. If only you knew baby i bought those binoculars just for you, they were expensive but nothing's enough for you deserve so much more than just a few hundred bucks. Oh you're coming out of the shower, let me guess, you're going to take the little towel first right? Then you are going to wrap your hair in it and twist the towel by the left even tho you're right handed, you're fascinating. Then, you are going to grab the big towel and wrap your body in it. You are next going to brush your teeth, look at yourself in the mirror with a disappointed look, if i was there, god just thinking about being next to you gives me goosebumps everywhere. You're now done brushing your teeth, time to get dressed in your pajamas, in fact,you don't really wear regular ones, you're more interesting, you wear hoodies, then you put your panties on and then shorts that you're going to remove before going to bed because you don't want anyone to see you without it, i'm happy about that, i want to be the one that is going to discover you, just wait. But the funniest thing about you is that you change in front of the window because you kind of expect that somebody is going to see you without even realizing than that's what tou want, guess what, and guess what, your dream came true, i'm right there baby. Something's a little annoying tho you take your shower really late and i'm too tired to watch you fall asleep most of the time, but i don't care, you're so perfect and this habit doesn't define you at all, trust me. For exemple, sometimes, when no ones home but you, you go on the balcony, sit on the floor and light up a cigarette, we could share one, and then i would carry you to the bed and i would make you feel how much i love you.  Right it's time to go home it's always hard to leave, here so vulnerable, but i am going to change that, soon, i'm gonna be able to watch you 24/7. With the cameras i'm going to buy i'll be there, with you, everytime. I made a plan i know that your parents are working from 9am to 6:30pm and you usually take a walk of 30 min around 4pm with your headphones on you adore that, it's your moment. My plan will take place in a little while i need to get the money for the cameras first, then you'll be all mine my love.