Shiddat Reprise

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing on Arylie!
So yesterday's episode (451) served us well, but I wanted to write more on it since ITV might not serve it so! I hope you guys like it! Feedback and criticism is welcome! Have fun!💙
Ps not proof read; also writing after almost 4 months so I apologise if I seem a bit rusty!
PPS this is tagged as mature (16+ id suggest, so please go ahead at reader's discretion)

——————————————————-

Imlie walked towards their room in a daze. She stumbled a little.

Damn these heels.

As she continued her slow walk she couldn't help but have flashes of the last couple of days. Everything had been so overwhelming. But they'd faced it. Her and her partner. Her husband. Together. And had emerged out of it for the better.

She was feeling a lot of things, she noted, as she opened the door to their room and stopped in her tracks. The man whose essence seemed to be everywhere she went, stood there removing his coat. Next came undone was his bow tie and all she could think of was of his third step to impress a woman.

As she saw him opening up his waistcoat she cleared her throat, drawing his attention to her. He turned around arching his eyebrows.

"Woh bandar.. matlab Sundar ghar jaa chuka"
"Hmm"
"Aur Arpita di bhi kamre mein gayi. Theek hain voh ab."
"Hmm"

She looked up at him again. Was he even listening? He usually wasn't the one to not say anything or not ask questions..

Aryan looked at her standing there meekly by the door, giving him updates on Sundar and Arpita. His mind reeled from everything that happened in the last couple of hours. His emotions were at the brink and threatened to burst out of him at any moment.

Damn it! Does she have to look so gorgeous?

"Tum change kar lo," he said lamely, hoping that would tame his mind to not show him the images he just did not want to act upon. He couldn't believe how hard he was falling for the woman infront of him.

Your wife.

His brain corrected him. She was no ordinary woman. She was his to cherish and protect and love. But would she let him? Hadn't she said she wasn't capable of loving again. But people change? Don't they? He changed four years ago. And he changed again when she sauntered into his life, innocent, naive, jungli, and yet resilient, strong headed, ever so loving.

He was brought out of his train of thoughts as he saw her walking upto him. She stopped a foot away from him and looked up into his eyes.

What are you thinking about ABP?
About you.. about us.
What about us?
I..
You..?

Aryan snapped out of it again. They needed time, he decided. Sure, he felt things. Sure, he could sense she felt things too. But he didn't wanna ruin anything by pushing her. Her comfort, her choice wouldn't be overlooked by him ever again.
Imlie saw his eyes change emotions infront of him. And she knew what he was thinking. Usually he was the one to feel and understand what she was feeling. For a long time she'd been quite clueless to his feelings, his pain. But since the noise around her had died, or rather since her mind had tuned it out, she had started to see him. Like he'd wanted her to during their Holi confrontation. She suddenly shuddered as her brain brought in flashbacks of those few minutes. Him leaning in, brushing his cheek on hers ever so lightly, and yet his stubble had prickled her as he had coloured her.

Coloured you in his colour you mean.

Aryan saw her shudder. She hadn't broken eye contact since she'd stepped infront of him.