Meet Daddy

Candy Is Up

2 months later June 18 6:00

Earlier today I was rewarded my bachelor's degree I am so happy because today I'm also moving back to Grand Rapids, Michigan I already called for a 3 bedroom Condo down there that I found online and I already payed for it like I am so excited you wouldn't understand. 

Now I'm packing everything In my new range rover that I got last month because I plan on driving down there. The kids got out of school last week so everything is good.

I put the kids in the car & made sure everything was set. I already said my bye's too everyone and Jamal took it the hardest. Candy is comming with us so it won't be as hard, once she got in the car we drove off starting our destination.

I had tv's in my car so the kids were occupied.

14 hours Later

"We're here" I said wakeing up everyone

"Yes finally " kamari said rubbing his eyes, getting out the car I stared at the condo this is my new start.

Going up to the door i grabbed the key from under the mat unlocking the door, walking in it was beautiful it had a good view and enough space it was perfect. Going back we brong all the bags in. And the moving truck's pulled up with my furniture they moved everything In, so we start putting things up of course Kamari and Kamara are going too share a room because Candy was staying with us the rooms were big and they all had walk in closets.

I put everything In its places then I layed on the couch i was so tired by now. I didn't really get no sleep last night so I went too sleep.

4 hours later

I woke up to Kamari and Kamara jumping on me talking about they wanna go too the park I didn't want too but I guess I just will getting up, I got dressed and got the kids dress, we drove to the store first then the park it was a lot of people there playing basketball and girls watching they man. So I had to watch my kids closely.

When me and candy got the kids out the car they ran to the slides while we set on a bench.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Mara yelled running over to me.

"Yes baby?" I asked looking over to her

"Isn't that man right there my daddy?" Kamara said pointing at a dude playing basket ball I couldn't see his face but when he turned around it was definetly him. He was soo fine he grew up a lot he has the muscle the small mustache curly hair he was breath taken.

"Kamara stop pointing" I said trying to grab her but she ran around me laughing

"Mommy that is my daddy i remember the picture can I meet him?" She begged

"No k-" she cut me off by running at him I tried to grab her but I fell on my butt sighing

Rashad

I was playing ball on the court feeding these niggas. When this little girl ran up to me

"Escuse me?" She asked tapping my leg she was a pretty little girl

"Wassup?" I asked squatting down to her level

"Uhmm I'm Kamara Harris I think your my daddy because Mommy has a picture that looks like you" she said making me chuckle a little ian got no damn kids I think