11

Ma'ami

Getting dressed to go see wassup with ra I grabbed me a quick snack.

I don't believe Rashad is that mean and a just kick her out she had to do or say something really disrespectful.

I was now heading to the hotel bringing nicole and her kids with me.

Pulling up to the hotel I got out by myself going up to the room.

Rashad

I was watching tv while the kids  slept so I was just chilling bymyself.

a knock appeared at the door so I got up going to answer it I don't know who it could be other then nicole. Because if its Nicole she can stay out there.

"Who is it"

"Ami" she said in her soft voice

I opened the door and she walked in giving me a quick hug.

"What you doing here?" I asked

"I'm here to talk to you about the situation with Nicole"

Nicole must of went to where Ami was and told her something.

"What about her?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"She came to my tt house yesterday crying saying you just broke up with her and that she can find a way back to Michigan herself " she said sitting down next to me.

"I did" I nodded

"Why?"

"because I took our kids to Mcdonalds for like a hour and when we came back she had her kids in our kids cars without my permission knowing they ain't drive em yet. I asked her about it and she gone say her kids was bored and that maybe if I took them to McDonald's with us they wouldn't of rode in it jealous type shit ya know?

Then she was like I treat my kids better then her's and her kids was better then ours so I said some shit back to her, I'm tired Of her shit I've been dealing with  this every since yall came back into my life.

I'm tired of her shit.

she keep saying the kids ain't mine and I'm starting to believe it"

"Wait hold up first off bitch ain't got shit to do with me the kids are yours and If you don't believe it why you ain't been leave us alone if you want a DNA test you can get It. You gone be Feeling Shitty As fuck beause you were the only nigga i fucked, If you want to believe that bitch over me I really don't give a fuck" she said getting up and going into the kids room. 

She came back out with them in her arms walking out the door so I followed her

"where you going with my kids"

"They not yours remember"

"Hold up Ami I never said that" she walked straight out the door and I followed right after her

"Ami don't be mad at me "

"Fuck you ra"

"Bitch get you and your kids the fuck out of my car" ami yelled

I looked too see Nicole get out, I ain't know she was here.

"Wait what I do" I Nicole asked

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY CAR NOWW AND ASK YO BITCH ASS BOYFRIEND !" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

I felt bad that I told her that now.

Nicole got out and began to walk Down the street.

Disappearing somewhere, my life Is so difficult.