𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒖𝒐𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔: 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒊 𝒚𝒂𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒂 (𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒈!𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒆𝒎)

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝒃𝒓𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 😭😭

Your naïvity led you here. Near the 2 hottest people in the world. On grabing you by the chin seeing your lewd expresion while you watch her getting hard. while a feral beidou slammed into you when you begged for it to deeper even if it was your first time making you cream on her cock.

you covered the sinful noises you started to make again and again to which ningguang grabbed your wrist and shoved her dick inside of your hot mouth.
"mhm. darling. this is getting quite boring now you should pick between us two. You cant- nh.. have both of us so greedy~"
the beidou who slammed into your cunt penetrating you drew near your ear.

"hah..shes right. nmh. your so tight for me naybe you should pick m- mgh. Me."

who can you pick? your to horny to even make a descision. Looks like their both desperate

you cant give the answer.

sweet ei who has your tight cunt filled to the brim with her cum just as sweet as the sweets she lets you eat with her

sweet ei who has your tight cunt filled to the brim with her cum just as sweet as the sweets she lets you eat with her. yae jacking off and teasing your tits and using them to cum all over your mouth becuase of that cute fucked up doll expression of yours.

Sara on the side jacking off to the entire situation then later joins in slamming into your mouth making your nose touch the bush left with precum on it everytime you sucked. the next day your filled to the brim with ei's and yae's cum as they fought over who's child you'd have sara making your throat and jaw hurt and filled you with you cum as they aproach once more.

"Your having mine or yae's child pick wisely little one.Dont defy your archon."

"It'd be ashame if you didnt pick me afterall your having MY child correct ei? Not yours."

"I may not be the best at feelings but ill be more deicatied to you more than the shougun I swear as a general."