~2~

Waking up from a gentle breeze had been sam's best of her sleep, the frame that she hugged last night was on her bedside table

As well the pictures were on her desk, sam's necessities knew her things were in the bathroom.

"You're awake" she heard volmer's voice so she turned her head to see volmer sitting on the chair.

"Forgive us by touching your things miss robinson" he said standing up from the chair and taking a glass of water.

"No it's fine for me" she said drinking the glass of water.

"We saw pills on that chess" volmer said sam choke and start coughing uncomfortably and volmer started rubbed her back.

"Can i ask why do you have sleeping pills are you having troubled sleeping?" He asked her trying not to tell about the other pill.

"No, i just get lots of anxiety attacks when i was 13" she said volmer nodded as a nurse came she smile at sam and put a glass pitcher and glass.

"Good morning" the nurse said and left.

"Did drink sleeping pills last night?" He asked she just shook her head no.

"Good, just get dressed the weather is nice you should go outside miss robinson" volmer said

"Call me sam dr volmer" she said

"Sam it is" he said with a slight smirk and he leave her room sam was blushing when volmer was coming.

They just saw my fucking pills, shit!!

She groaned and went to her bathroom and took a shower and brushed her hair and teeth.

Sam wore her blue summer dress with long sleeves on it, putting her white socks and shoes.

As she got out her room she decided to get out the wellness center and do some activities, she decided to play croquet with the other patients.

"Can i play?" She asked a older man who was playing he look at her and smile at sam.

"Sure thing kid, grab a mallet" he said pointing were the other mallets a male nurse gave her.

"Do you know how to play?" He asked and she nodded.

As soon the played their laugh and giggles make patient look at them but to their thinking they are very happy.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Volmer watching from distance looking at sam in his window he had been watching her while playing a croquet.

When a knock interrupts him..

"Yes?" Volmer asked the nurse

"Dr. Volmer i think someone mail you a letter" the nurse said putting the mail on his desk.

"To whom kendall?" He asked

"Mr. Robinson sir" she said and leaving his office.

Volmer took the letter in his hand and rip the enveloped and open the letter.