~10~

Sam's dream~
She opened her eyes and only saw white walls, sam was confused and scared of the thought of she thinks she was dead but a woman was walking.

"Who are you?" She asked but with a familiar face and smile that she was surprised It was her mom

Sam ran to hug her mom but she couldn't hug her, anneli look at her with a sad smile but sam had a tears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked with a tears on her eyes her mom was confused.

"Honey what are you saying?" She asked

"Volmer! Why didn't you tell me you knew the man i loved and the one who take care of you why mom tell me!!" She yelled balling her hand in a fist she was angry but sad as well.

"Because i wasn't ready honey" she said anneli saw her daughter with tears on her eyes.

"Do you love him honey?" She asked sam was confused and looked at her sam was still sobbing.

"Of course i love him but he lied" she said angrily anneli clicked her tongue.

"He lied because he was scared to tell you sam" anneli said

"Does he love me mom?" She asked looking her mother anneli smiled at her and nodded.

"He really love you sam" she said

"Confront him, don't yell at him or get mad" anneli said

"Sam i know you love him, i don't care if we are known to each other i want my daughter's happiness" she said sadly smiled at sam.

End of the dreams~

She woke up in a loud gasp and sat up immediately, sam felt tears on her eyes so she wiped it and she startled when her grandparents were in her bed waiting for her to wake up.

"You're awake" roslyn said

"We um...got you some clothes" albretch said suddenly sam hugged them both.

"I love you" she said

"We love you too" her grandparents said

"I am going back" sam said to albretch and roslyn they both eyes widened and scared confronting volmer.

"What about-"

"Volmer? I know yes i am scared confronting him but as much i love him i need to tell the truth" she said with full of love and hope roslyn smiled at her.

"Just like your mother full of hope and compassion" albretch said

"We let you get dressed and will drove you in the train station" roslyn said standing up her bed and they both left.

Sam went to her bathroom and took a nice shower and brush her teeth and wore the clothes her grandparents give.

It was a perfect fit for her she brushed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I don't know how to tell him!! What if he killed me or raped me just like he did to his sister!!" She said nervously slapping her face sam was afraid of what would happen to her.

"No sam!! Be brave just confront him that you know and that's it" she said.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Volmer usually does only his things as a doctor and a director of the sanitarium reading the info from their new doctor and nurse.

Mandy Marilyn is the same age as volmer well in his human tiny bit flirty and cheery more likely she's kind, Kyle Moore oldy and a pervert person most of it he always touches nurses butt as they thought it was kind of a joke.

Now volmer doesn't want sam to be touched by someone and the only one going touch was him, volmer doesn't like to share what his mine.

"Mandy!!" He yelled

"Yes director volmer?" She asked as mandy opened the door standing waiting for volmer to talk.

"You will come with me" volmer said taking his lab coat in his chair mandy was confused.

"Sir where? We never go out the sanitarium?" She asked

"I am taking home my patient" he said

"Oh okay. sir do i need to tell Dr. Moore to come with you?" She asked volmer, he shook his head for no and mandy only nodded.

"Come on now" volmer said he left first and mandy was still in his office as she saw a picture of a little girl, she thought it was his daughter but no it was his lover...

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Sam next to her uncle who was eating his toast frederic look at her as well as her grandparents, she looked at them with confusion.

"We heard your ranting sam" roslyn said sam just sigh and put her hands in her face.

"I know you cannot confront him pumpkin but you know the truth" albretch said

"Currently right" frederic said with his mouthful mouth.

"No i can do this his my lover and i need to confront him about this" she said trying to be brave to her family.

"Your such a brave girl sam" roslyn and albretch said.

Time skip~
Sam was on the train for an hour she wanted to brave but deep inside she was scared but she knows sam loves him.

The train stopped and she stood to get her messenger bag mostly it was her uncles sweater and her books, as she tried to reach but how small she was sam couldn't reach.

"Let me help little girl" an older man told her and getting her bag and give it to her.

"Thank you sir" she said and she walked.

Sam saw volmer on the window with a nurse, she ran she doesn't care if she was about to confront him as she was about get out.

"Volmer!!" She said she hug him volmer smiled at her and kissing her head, mandy was only looked at them.

"Why are you so early?" He asked

"I just missed you" she said with a happy tears and volmer chuckled and kissed her lips.

Mandy was shocked as she saw volmer's patient kissing him.

"Oh mandy, this is my patient samantha robinson" he said

"Currently it's your girlfriend doctor" she said

"Hi pleasure to meet you" sam said

"I know the robinson's actually" mandy said sam was surprised and confused volmer as well had a same expression.

"Really?" She asked

"Mhm, my father works with Vince Robinson but unfortunately he retired" she said sadly

"Now i see his grand daughter" she said

"How about we go now" volmer said holding sam on the waist and lead her to the car.

As they were inside volmer held her hands intertwining his finger on her small ones.

As the car started they drove away it was silent for all, sam was thinking about volmer so she removed her hand to his.

He was very confused but sam just didn't want to hold it just to think about it.