𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

*THUMP

the sound of the arrow hitting the target created a sound of a dull thump. the arrow almost managed to hit the center of the target; but the archer's hand had accidentally shaked causing it to miss the spot.

he let out a heavy sigh. "and that's my twentieth (20th) try... great." the boy has orange wavy hair, hazelnut colored eyes. his heigh was short which some times would tick him off whenever someone would make fun of him.

he frowned and went to sit back down on the bench. 'this damn posture of mine' he took his water bottle to drink and his towel to dry off his sweat. it was a sunny weather and he had been standing out in the open garden for long.
he sat down on the wooden plank.

"shoyo-nii! a young girl that looks the same as him sat beside him, "any progress as usual?" she asked, her feet dangling off the edge as she watches her older brother wipe his sweat and place down his water bottle. "almost there but i still have to deal with my body, natsu." he, shoyo, responds to the young girl named natsu.

she nodded her head in understandment. "well you don't wanna give up now, dad's watching us." she whispered the last part. shoyo turned his head to see his dad looking at the two straight from the kitchen window while drinking a cup of coffee. the two were making eye contact which was making him uncomfortable.

he wasn't doing anything, he's just standing there and observing the two.
soon enough, he turned around and walked away leaving the two outside to themselves.

shoyo looks back at natsu,
"excited about school coming?"

otaku!!
to be continued...

override

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

a/n:
so author's note!
whenever hinata and natsu are together. i'll be using his first name 'shoyo'  since calling him by his last name and natsu being there would be a bit weird.

chapter 1 of this boom rewrite will come soon! stay tuned!