𝐈𝐈.

"haha, not a chance, pretty boy" hinata says in a sarcastic tone. declined and walked away and went to find the last object on the list.

the other was stubborn, he couldn't take a no and proceeded to follow hinata around even thought his purpose there was to just cool down. but no, since he found hinata, he took the interest on getting to know him.

hinata knows that he brunette was following him everywhere he goes, from the clothing department to the makeup section in the department store.

hinata was getting fed up trying to get away and let the other lose track on finding hinata. but his orange hair is what would stand out. 'this mother...'

"yahoo!! chibi chan!" he called out, finally finding hinata who was about to go to the cashier since he was already finished with his shopping.

hinata internally groaned, closed his eyes, took a deep breathe before turning around to meet the other. "what do you need?" he held a forced smile, already wanting to end his suffering or just let the line move quickly to get the fvck out of there.

"simple, i want you— your number i mean." he jokingly said while leaning himself onto hinata's ear. he whispered, "but seriously though, i want you."

hinata cringed, he wasn't oblivious to any of this since most of the time he watches anime, many of this would happen. and of course hinata ain't fvcken innocent.

"bold of you to expect that i give my number to someone who i've never known in my life." hinata scoffed and moved upfront to pay for what he is buying.

"plus, i don't plan on getting to know you" hinata pulled out his cash and paid the cashier while still ignoring the other.

"but if you want to know, oikawa toruu is my name. be sure to remember it, chibi chan" he slipped a small piece of paper inside hinata's pocket without him noticing. "bye now!"

hinata watched him walk away further until he was out of his sight. hinata let out a sigh of relief before heading to the food hall where natsu was at.

"wednesday has such a good plot twist right?" natsu chatted with a friend of hers. the other laughed and agreed, she proceeded to share her own opinion to natsu.

shoyo then arrived, he greeted both natsu and her friend before he sat down and ate some fries that natsu chose to buy.

after sometime of the two girls chitchatting, natsu's friend bid her a goodbye before leaving the two siblings alone.

natsu bid her goodbye, she looked at hinata's facial expression, "something  happened while shopping?" she asked, drinking her smoothie.

"how do i put this?" hinata says, his finger tapping on his chin, "a dude wanted to have my number." he added, natsu's ear piqued with interest and raised a brow at shoyo. "what'd you do?" 'you better have given your number to him'

"i declined and left him", and natsu's hope was crushed. she frowned and looked away from hinata and continued to eat the french fries. "it's not like he was attractive" shoyo was refusing to agree that oikawa was indeed attractive.

"yeah, yeah, so what was his name?" natsu asked, taking another sip from her drink.

shoyo simply replied, "oikaa toruu if i remember right.." natsu choked on her drink, some of it coming out of her nose which made her cough uncontrollably.

"holy sh— you rejected that pretty boy?!"
natsu coughed again, shoyo nodded his head. he didn't think much of it. "dude, getting asked out by that dude is a one in a million chance." she took a tissue.

"he actually asked for your number?" shoyo nodded, natsu chuckles as she expects that something more will come for shoyo.

"oh boy, big bro, i think something else is coming for you."

otaku!!
to be continued...

override

•••••••••••••••••••••••

this chapter hella felt like it's gonna be the start of an oihina story😩💀