𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎

Her eyes fluttered open.

Her eyes widened as she realized it was sunrise.

"Nii-san?" She asked to nowhere in particular.

She hugged her knees as tears finally swelled in her eyes.

She didn't know the way back, she thought her brother would find her because he had reassured her he would. But what if he didn't?

Thoughts ran through her mind.

She started to cry loudly.

While she was crying, somewhere near, two kids had heard her.

"Hashirama do you hear that?" Madara asked his friend.

"Mhm. It sounds like... Crying." Hashirama and Madara started to follow the voice.

That is when they could see a girl in the distance.

Long black hair wearing a small pink kimono with a black coat on top. A belt on her waist.

On the coat, a clan symbol of a yin and yang dragon could be in clear view

On the coat, a clan symbol of a yin and yang dragon could be in clear view. It was a symbol they had never seen before.

Nezuko turned her head, hoping it was her brother who came to look for her but she found two strangers

Without looking again she buried her face in her knees and started crying again, not paying attention to the newfound strangers.

"Ne what's your name?" Hashirama sat beside the crying girl while Madara was still suspicious and careful.

"N- Nezuko..." Her voice was still soft even after she was sad.

"Nezuko. What a beautiful name." Hashirama smiled at her and she finally looked up at him.

"T- thank you." She made up a smile. Nezuko was a girl who wasn't sad for long and could easily be cheered up if someone is beside her.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"I'm Hashirama and that is Madara." He pointed at the raven-haired.

"I can introduce myself." Madara groaned.

"Ne why were you crying," Hashirama asked her, ignoring his friend.

She sniffled as tears again swelled in her eyes making Hashirama worried.

"N- Nii-san is not coming."

"Why?" Hashirama asked subconsciously while Madara quickly hit him in the head making him groan.

"Nii-san and I were playing tag. He said I could run anywhere in the forest. I ran too far. I thought I won and Nii-san would look for me but he isn't coming." She said looking at the ground.

Madara gave a glare at Hashirama, who shivered at the intense glare.

"I'm sorry for asking." He quickly bowed his head in shame.

He knew that something must have happened to her brother... Or her brother just couldn't find her.

Madara and Hashirama were one of the few people who understood the pain of losing siblings, they wanted to protect the remaining siblings they had.

Hashirama had only 1 brother left, tobirama, while Madara also had 1 brother left, Izuna.

They both were oblivious to knowing that both of them were from the Uchiha and Senju Clans, two KNOWN to be the strongest clans while also being each other's enemy.

They couldn't imagine this five year old losing her brother at an early age.

But who said life was fair?

Madara imagined himself dying and leaving his brother, Izuna, all alone when he was young. He could already imagine the shocked and horror look on Izuna's face as he would eventually get the news.

This girl, however, faced such a thing. If it were him, he would have never even smiled or talked well enough and gotten his revenge.

Madara wasn't the lively guy he used to be when he was a kid with his brothers.

No, instead his lively personality dimmed each time one of his brothers died.

And now, Izuna was his last hold.

If he lost Izuna, he wasn't even sure he would be able to live. He swore already that he would defeat and make the Senju Clan pay for what they had done to his brothers, no one should have to go through this.

He wanted a place where children don't have to enter the battlefield.

Where children don't get their childhood taken away from them.

Children in Clans are made to learn some jutsu at the young age of 5. Some learn at the age of 4, calling themselves prodigies while others who are weak learn after the age of 6.

Madara and Hashirama share similar dreams and they created a bond while being oblivious to it.

"It's alright!" She gave her soft signature smile.

Madara didn't understand one thing, something he maybe will never understand.

'Just... Just how? How can you smile like that, Nezuko?'

He looked sadly at the girl.

He knew that she knew the situation. So just how could she smile after losing her brother?