Six

The Top Gun students were sitting outside on the Helicarrier, while listening to Jester

„Now you'll also be trained by a few civilian specialists. Civilians are here, because they're our best source of information on any aircraft. One that is qualified, that is your instructor, call name Charlie."

Charlie walked to Jester.

„She has a PHD in Astro physics and has a civilian contract so don't have to salute her. But you better l it ten to her, because the pentagon is listening to her,"Jester continued.

„Thank you,"Charlie thanked Jester „Now we will deal with the F-5's and F-4's as our MiGs. Now as most of you know, the F-5 doesn't have the thrust to weight ratio that the MiG-28 has and it also doesn't bleed energy below 300 knots like the Mig-28. However, the MiG does have a problem with its inverted flight tanks, it wont do a negative G pushover."

„But it's wrong,"Maverick interrupted, all eyes on him now.

„Excuse me,"Charlie said.

„We'll I just happen to see a MiG-28 do a negative dive,"Maverick continued, but Marvel, Goose and Storm cleared their throats. „Sorry we saw a MiG-28 doing a negative dive."

„And what have you done,"Charlie asked suspicious, not believing him.

„We communicated. Exchanged courtesy,"Maverick smirked.

„We showed him the bird."

„Yeah I know that sign."

„I'm sorry, I hate it when it does that,"Goose smirked and put his down

„Alright Gentleman and Lady, we have training to do,"Jester said.

***

„Alright, Marvel and Storm, the Jets You're flying against, are smaller, faster and more manoeuvrable,like the MiGs. And for now, we're keeping score,"Viper said.

We flew past him and the chase began.

„Alright, I've got him,"Storm said.

But then Viper flew into the direction of the sun.

„Damn it. We lost him,"Storm cursed.

„I got this,"Marvel mumbled.

„And he's back,"Storm said as they saw Viper again.

Marvel did a looping over Vipers jet, so they were behind him.

„I got him. I got him,"Marvel said.

She got him in the line of fire and shot simulating.

„Yeah we got him,"Marvel and Storm cheered.