Eight

„Ladys and Gentlemen this is your 19

„Ladys and Gentlemen this is your 19. training flight. You have to deal with many airplanes and enemies. Half of your training is over. The competition for the Top Gun Trophy remains exciting. Iceman and Marvel share first place. Second place is Maverick and is  only two points behind Iceman."

„I feel the need, the need for speed,"Maverick and Goose said and high fived.

Marvel and Storm got into their jet

„Are you ready,"Storm asked her. 

„Higher, further, faster, baby,"Marvel smirked, closing the jet and raised into the sky.

„Good afternoon Lady and Gentlemen,"Viper smirked through his mic.

„Guys that's Viper,"Maverick said.

„I saw him,"Marvel said and started to chase after him.

„That son of bitch cut us of,"Marvel cursed as Iceman and Slider flew past them.

„Hey it's okay to take defeats in,"Storm said to his pilot.

„I've got this. I've got this,"Marvel mumbled.

Marvel pushed the jet down, so she was now in front of Iceman and Slider.

Suddenly they felt a jerking through the jet.

„Oh no that can't be good,"Storm said, worriedly.

„Shit. Shit. Our engine has fallen out,"Marvel said.

Maverick and Goose jet appeared next to them.

„I repeat Marvel and Storm are having problems with the engine,"Maverick said, so all of them could hear it.

„Second engine's defect,"Storm said panicking.

„I've lost control,"Marvel said, also panicking.

They fell and rotated continuously in the air.

„Storm can you reach ejector,"Marvel asked him, while trying to gain some control over the jet.

„I'm trying. I'm trying,"Storm said.

Storm pulled it, but landed hardly against the roof.

With the parachute, they landed in the water

Storm was dead.

„Oh god,"Carol gasped and swam over to him.

„Storm. Please wake up,"She screamed and hold his dead body, tightly against her.

„Isaac please,"Carol whisper, tears streaming down her face.

A first aid helicopter flew to them.

„Miss you need to let him go,"the paramedic said to her.

„No. No, I can't,"Carol said frantically, grabbing Isaacs dead body tighter.

„Miss you have to,"the paramedic repeated and grabbed Carol gently, while the helicopter pulled Isaac up.