𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟞

~ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/N's POV-

"Silco?" I think about the name, it sounds familiar but I can't think at the moment "You were just an infant, your mother Nikki, Vander and I were great pirate 'Mates'" he says walking to me holding out his hand.

I get up myself and walk over to chair sitting down. "Independent, just like your mothers" he compliments. For some reason I wasn't so tense, but I still had my guard up just in case.

"You could say we all were friends, best friends. Family... until.. your mother and Vander betrayed me" he explains growling a bit. He is a strange human with magic abilities.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask, "So you won't make the same mistake I did-!" The cracks in the fireplace started to make the ground shake a bit.

"It must be nightfall, I will be see you soon Y/n" he says as the fireplace goes out and his eyes glows red. What a strange person....

I wake up quickly and I see everyone around me "Oh Y/n" Cailtyn hugs me tightly "You ok kid?" Sevika asks.

I sit up properly and everyone starts asking me questions. "A'right A'right, let the kid breathe" Vander says. Some people walk out.

Cailtyn is still hugging me. "What happened?" I asked Vander "You were sleepin a little too long, Caitlyn got scared and called for help since she couldn't wake you" Vander explains.

"Vi and Cailtyn carried you and wouldn't leave your side. They were practically up all day for you" Vander says patting Cailtyn's head.

She seems to be sleepy "I was out all day?!" I asked surprised and shocked. He nods "it's currently 5 am, rayla is cooking and as for Vi-!" Vander gets interrupted by the door being swung open.

"Chubby cheeks?! You're ok?" Vi rushes downstairs to me and hugs me waking up Cailtyn.

"EXCUSE ME!" Cailtyn yells from under me and Vi. "Sorry Cupcake" Vi smiles a bit, my face showed that I didn't care but I was shocked she never called Cailtyn 'Cupcake'.

Cailtyn cups my face "What happened" Cailtyn asks. Vander looks down on me and I look down at the cushions.

I can tell Vander's face was surprised and shocked. We walks upstairs.

"You don't have to answer" Vi says touching my arm. Everything starts glitching and I back away from her, hugging myself.

I look away from them, "Y/n-?" "I'm fine" I put my hand up to stop them from touching me.