Whammy's New girl

Rogers Pov
I was walking to Whammy's after picking up some mail.  Then I saw a girl she kinda looked like near and L with long black hair,white pale skin,and she was reading even though she looked like she hasn't eaten in days I walked up to her. Then she looked at me. And said "what do you want I don't need your stupid pity." She didn't even look up at me her eyes still in the book. Then I replied "I'm not here to pity you,I want to bring you to Whammys,it's an orphanage, for smarter people. She looked at me and said, "What's in it for me?" "Food." I replied. "Plus, you have to considering it's a law." She looked at me and she got up. "Lets go." She said. She kinda has a voice like Near's boring voice, what was the word again? She looked at me and said "monotone?" I looked at her surprised. She just smirked "are we going yet?" She asked. I replied a simple yes. We got to Whammy's. I brought her in. Okay she's gonna need clothes that's it I'll have Mello and Matt bring Her shopping. Wait I forgot her name. "What is your name." I asked she replied "(Y/N)."
Then I spoke in the microphone "Matt and Mello come to the office." I lead her into the office.  Matt and Mello were both there. Mello asked what I needed and I explained to them both about (Y/N)  and Matt and Mello  agreed. She looked at me and said "I can handle this myself."
And got the money out of my hand. She walked out of Whammy's house.
Your Pov
I am not worried about Clothes more like books.
I walked to the book store. Called 3Lives my favorite book store. He gave me 500 dollars. 300 for books and 200 dollars for clothes. After getting all the best books. Which was a lot of books and some clothes  5 white plain sweaters and 5 mini skirts that costs 80 dollars for all of them combined.  20 dollars for pjs."You guys can come out now, your not even smooth." I said to Mello and Matt. "Gee, how you'd know?" I didn't reply and I started walking to Whammy's house. I was feeling like u was being watched I looked at the boys, they turned red? Why did they turn red? "Are you guys sick? Do you have fevers?" I asked them. They got redder. I ignored them. I decided to shake it off. When we made it back, I left to my room, room 79, I get a towel and grabbed some pajamas. I left I took a shower in the girls shower. No matter what,don't show emotions.