Chapter 3

(Girl is you Btw)
Your Pov
I ended up sleeping in Near's room. I woke up to see near sleeping I didn't do anything though. Luckily he awoke after I woke up. He looked at me I looked at him. He moved closer as did I . We where so close to each other. He didn't blush and nor did I. He looked me in the eyes. We both stopped. "Why, do you that?" I asked. "To see if you liked me. You dont, if you do you hide emotions pretty well." "I'm going to the library wanna come?" I asked. He nodded we walled to the library. Wondering the depths of all the mountains of books. I showed him my favorite he showed me his favorite and he decided to read it as did I. We walked back to his room. I got bored. "Let's go eat." He told me. "Okay." I left with him. We walked to the cafeteria. I ate us ate. Then he waited for me so we could play. Before I could leave Matt walked up to me."Oh,hey (Y/N) will you go out with me and if not me than Mello?" He asked blushing madly. "Sure,why not?" He ran off happy and smiling. Neat looked at you. "You could do better than that you know." "You think so?" You asked,"I know so." He replied.
~~~~~~~~~~Short~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short Lolz I'm not gonna have time . I have testing. Grrrr. Well I'm out. Follow me please bye