Date with Matt

Matt came up to me and near . Near and I have grown pretty attached to each other lately. Two weeks since I first met him. Back to Matt ,"Hey, (Y/N) tonight me and you are going on a date." He said smiling. He turned around and right away grabbed his game out of his pocket and started playing it. "(Y/N) do you like him?" Near asked me. "I guess. I mean I said yes to him asking me out." I replied. He looked at me. "He's a player don't be to attached to him."Near said. I looked at him. What's a player. I thought silently to myself. Who knows.
~~~~Timeskip to date~~~~
My friend who was a girl helped me dress up. She put makeup on me to not look so pale. I wore a pair of shorts, with a white shirt ,and a blue tanktop underneath, knee high socks. She put my hair up. She also gave me headphones and a iPod to fit the part. She was admiring her work. She took a pic. "(Y/N) have fun." she pushed me outside where Matt was waiting. He looked me up and down, smiling at what he saw. We are 14 after all. "Hey,ready to go?" he asked smiling, I nodded and we started walking. He was talking about his favorite video games. He asked me mine. "Majora's Mask." I replied. Honestly I really liked Ben . Because he's a demon. Afterwards he keep in talking . I kinda liked his talkative cute little vibe. Did I just say cute? what is happening. Next thing you know I'll be fanfics online. Like Something x reader. Oh no!!!!!

Lol shirt again. Jk about the fanfic thing,lol I'm a fanfic reader personally