FOUR

Authors Note: usually i dont do much an's before chapters but as i read through it... why was it so SMUTTY???! sorry, the tumblr smut has gotten to me this past year. uhmmm... so if you are extremely uncomfortable with highly sexual scenes this one is not for you. 

"Fuck. Fuck..."

Hard breathing.

"Augh."

A moan.

"Dammit."

Struggled moan.

"Ah!"

Moan of success.

Your propped knees flopped onto the bed, your tired fingers stuck between your legs. You moved your finger an inch and a groan fought against your teeth, awaiting release. Your body was tired and each time you closed your eyes, you could feel yourself spinning. For someone who'd been drinking copious amounts of alcohol for one too many months, you still received that roller coaster feeling.

You tossed your head to the side and slowly removed your fingers from your cunt. You brought them up to your mouth and drunkenly licked along the crevices. This was the only activity you enjoyed after a stressful workday, and you didn't go to clubs, which meant no one could follow you home like a sick puppy. Therefore, you opted for alone time with your fingers and your cunt, licking the wetness of your skin afterwards because well... no one did.

You shut your eyes although you flipped when you did so. The fingers inside your mouth dipped further and further, only stopping when you gagged. You gasped and sat up, your hand slapping against your lips. But you were too slow.

   "You look a mess." You couldn't reply. Of course you did. "I'm sorry. I just... You do, Princess. Is everything alright?"

You shrugged. The events of the night before were dark and twisted and you went to sleep without even thinking about it. Maybe you should have, but you were combatting sleep and you couldn't stay up past three anymore.

"Does throwing up all over your sheets count as having a terrible night?" you chuckled, leaning back in your seat.

Luke's eyebrows raised and he turned to look at you. His mouth was slightly agape and he looked like he couldn't quite understand what you told him. "What? Of-of course. God, Y/N, you threw up all over your bed? What did you do?"

"Go to sleep. Dealt with it this morning."

"You didn't..."

"Didn't clean it up as soon as it happened?" A nod. "Nah. Slept without a sheet. It's not like it matters. Drunken night and I was tired."

"Why'd you get drunk?"

"No reason."

"You just wanted to?"

No. Spencer called you miserable and you were. You enjoyed lying to his face; saying you weren't miserable and only slightly depressed. However, he knew more than you showed. You were indeed miserable, and your life was miserable as well. You simply didn't want to confess that you were miserable because it would add to the list of topics in which he stood correct.

Another shrug. "Life is tough," you said, but the reminder that Spencer was in the same car as you punched you. You quickly fired back. "We're BAU agents, Luke. We watch people die everyday, we see dead bodies, I mean... how easy is that?"

"True." He tapped the steering wheel and glanced at the rear view mirror. He sighed and asked, "Spencer, rough night?"

He looked up. He smiled. The dumb stupid c— "It was nice. Had a few rounds of wine by myself, fell asleep on the couch. Bachelor life, might be what sums it up."