Part 2

The bell for first period had rang, and Ed, Double D, and Eddy were walking side by side, sighing.

"Why do i need to drive to the school? That's a waste of gas"

"... Says the boy that loves school the most"

"But what about tonight, Eddy? We're supposed to going to the lounge to meet the girls?"

"What? You mean the Kankers? Man, get outta here with that bull... The Kankers are always around us... Lee keep sweatin' me 'cuz i never do what she say."

"Lee's sweatin' you? The last time i remembered, she had you on the leash"

"No, man, your talking about Ed- for- brains over here"

Double D laughed, Ed, looking to them. "What he say?"

Eddy looked over to Double D after staring Ed's brainless face. "So, how's you and Marie? I heard she's tending to that brain of yours"

"Marie? Yea... She's been helping with my research..."

"What research?"

"The research of the feliated magnitudes of said-"

"Hold it, Double D... My brain ain't woke up yet and it's already on overload"

Double D skrewed his face up. "If you don't wanna know... Don't ask"

They went to their lockers at that point. They were right next to eachother, as always. And when they closed the door to their lockers, there were three perfect sights. Lee, Marie and May.

"Hiya, Boys" they said in unison.

"Hey, Kankers" the Eds said back.

May grabbed onto Ed. "What's up, Big Ed?"

Ed sighed. "Nothing much... I wanted Double D to help me cheat on the test"

"I'm not helping you cheat, Ed"

"Aw, Why not?" asked May

"Um... Because I don't need to help a seventeen- year- old Jock with homework.. He should take that up himself"

Eddy was hugged by Lee, and he smirked. "Hey, Lee... What's up?"

"See something new?"

"What? That pimple or that purfume?"

"Oh, God, i got a pimple?"

Eddy laughed. "Naw, girl. I was just joking"

Marie and Double D were already studying real quick.

"Okay... If x equals seven, then what is the answer to twelve times x squared plus four"

Double D smiled and chuckled. "592"

"That's right!"

Double D laughed and hugged Marie, swinging her around. "Oh, we're so gonna ace this test, huh, Snookums?"

Double D nodded. "Definately"

They smiled as they headed for class.

"Yo, lover boy... Don't leave us... Come on!" he said, hurrying behind them. Ed was fighting off May as they tried following.

The classbell was ringing, and Double D was at the front of the class as always... Marie was a seat next to his, and Eddy was behind him, And behind him was Ed. They always sat like that. Behind Marie was Lee, and May.

The teacher 'Waa waa' her way into the classroom, and handed out the test. Double D smiled as he started immediately as he got it. Eddy, after the teacher walked forward, stuck his tongue out and threw up his middle finger before going back to the test. Ed, smiled at the teacher, but as soon as he left, he started sweating, fogging up his glasses.

The period was almost done, and Double D and Marie had already turned in their test, and were reading a novel about Shakespeare. Eddy had just finished, and turned his test in. Ed, was done, but as he turned it in, the girls had been talking to eachother about what was up tonight.

The bell rang, and once it did, Double D had packed up and walked out while Eddy and Ed followed.

"So... Are we still on for tonight?" Asked Lee? The Eds turned around as the girls stood next to eachother. Eddy smiled, Double D smilling with grace. "You know me, ladies... I never break a vow to my lovely girlfriend"

Marie blushed and smiled. Lee smiled at him, but frowned to Eddy, who looked baffled.

"What? Double D's gonna bring me, so you know i ain't breaking my promise"

May went to Ed. "And you? Are you coming?"

"Uh... Yea..." he said. "Double D's gonna help me with my glasses"

The girls nodded. "Alright... We expect you there at 8 o'clock. We'll be waiting."

Lee smiled as they walked off, the boys watching them leave. Double D was the first to go back to his locker. He got his purple folder for his biology class, and neatly placed his orange folder in it's place. He then closed his locker and put it in his bag, turning around to spot Sarah and Jimmy.

"Hey, Jimmy! How was interior design going?"

"Oh, just gracefully, thank you for asking."

"And you, Sarah... How's Elemental Science for ya?"

"Boring... As always, Double D..."

They walked by, Double D chuckling as he started walking towards class.