Ed of scams

Eddy scurried towards Ed's house, Double D close at his heels. "So, what's the scam? " he asked. Eddy smirked. "Its a scam of scams, Double D" he said simply as he knocked on the door. Ed never had missed a time where there was something to do with his pals... Besides, he was the muscle of the outfit

"Hey, mono brow!" He yelled. Double D stared and chuckled when he heard him call Ed Lumpy. Ed had reached the door with a smile on his face. "Eddy!!" He said, hugging him. Ed gagged and pushed him off. "Ugh, Ed, you need to meet soap..." He sighed. Double d had smirked as he looked to Ed. "Eddy has a scam... "

"Scam?"

"Yes, Ed. Like when we were preteens?"

End smiled and grabbed his jacket. "For Jawbreakers?"

"Nothing but..." Eddy said as he turned around and started walking down to the cul-de-sac. "Where are we going?" Double D asked.

Eddy smirked to the two of them. "We're going to go to the junkyard."

"Why?"

"Remember that hippy car that's in there?"

"Yes... The one where Ed had us play along like we were stranded space outlaws"

"Yea. I'm thinking if we fix up this car, we can get it cranking, and we can actually turn it into a jawbreaker truck"

"Really?"

"Some scam, Eddy" Ed complained. Eddy sighed. "Can you come up with anything, Lumpy? Besides, being that we're entirely too old to be playing with cardboard and tape, we ought to be practicing more practical scams that will get us money... This one is just to get the wheels turning"

Double D chuckled and nodded. "I think the car work can be good. That way we can finally take road trips" he said. Double D stared at Ed when he rubbed his eye and nodded. "Okay..." He said. Eddy smirked. "We're gonna make this car hip to today. The girls can help, and I think we should make it to where I can pull scams out of the deal. The jawbreaker car... And we give jawbreakers, for a fee of course..."

Ed drooled at the word "Jawbreaker..." Double d chuckled. "Alright, Eddy... Lead the way"