The Talk

"girls. girls play nice okay" Thomas yells as he and y/n sat on the sofa with cups of tea 

"we will daddy!" Marcy smiled 

"Good girl."

"I just pressed record as you did that" she giggled

"Ohh. the girls are playing... what is it called?"

"They call it kingdoms. they each have like a little playhouse in the garden and they put all there toys and such as like barracks and they especially have a little war"

"It's fun. I was once an officer of an internal army of Marcy land" 

"You where. you lost though"

"I know. I was branded a traitor for sleeping with a maggieville loyal" 

"I love our babies so much"

"there as weird as we were but worse. it's like getting worse as it goes down generationally court grandkids are gonna be fucking nuts!" 

"yep. for discourse we can see them in the scene door they can't hear us" 

"yes so we can babysit and also work which is luckily getting easier as there get bigger"

"It is because we can kinda leave them to their own devices," he says 

"well not completely"

"No. we still need to watch them but there able to be allowed to play and not need us like attached to their ankles"

"Yeah. so today we are going to discuss"

"what are we discussing?" he asks sipping his tea 

"We have two very beautiful daughters"

"yes we do"

"which means, I hope you realize at some point they will both be teenagers"

"Yes. I know that. it's weird to like think about because they're still so small, I think we'll always see them as our little babies"

"Not just that but twin girls, Twin girl teenagers. are you prepared for that Thomas?"

"No. I don't think anyone can ever be prepared for that. I've got time though so... hopefully when it comes I can be ready for that"

"I hope so. Imagine all three of us sync up"

"fuck. no. I will just run away. go on my motorbike and not be here"

"This flows well into the topic of discussion. at some point, we are going to have to give them a sex talk"

"Yes. we will someday I think it's a while off though"

"yes it's a while off but I thought we would talk about how we got the sex talk"

"how we got it?"
"Yeah"

"Ohh no"

"yeah" she giggled

"okay. fine"

"Yay!"