The Dimensions in Danger

Sonic, Shadow, Goku, Vegeta, and Issei were trying to figure out what was going on. Dimentia prepared a ritual to control them and conquer the dimensions when all of a sudden Gadget came to the rescue, knocking Dimentia back and getting Sonic and Shadow out of the dimension they were in. Goku, Vegeta, and Issei followed suit.

Issei: Where are we going?!

Gadget: Anywhere but here! Get in the portal!

Suddenly, they were cut off when Dimentia closed the portal in front of them.

Dimentia: I'm sorry, my new love slaves. I can't let you leave just yet. I still have to get you ready for the conquest of your Dimensions.

Rias: Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I can't let you touch my little boyfriend now I know what you're planning.

Rias became bigger, taller, and more beautiful than ever. She was 10,000 times her current size and ready to get them out of Dimentia's dimension.

Issei: Rias!!! I-I—

Rias: Yep. You can see my thong.

Issei: So glad you came to our rescue like this!

Rias picked them up, put them in her shirt where her boobs are, and left for the HSDXD Dimension.

Dimentia: Incredible. Looks like I'll have to send my other love slaves to gather a woman with a buxom bigger to bring them back and conquer the dimensions. Yes this woman will do.

Finally, the seven heroes made it back. Rias suddenly stomping around I her new size and surprising the other factions of the emperess of destruction gaming a new power. Rias finally made it to Kuoh where her peerage was waiting for her except for Akeno.

Rias: Wait a minute. Where's Akeno.

Suddenly, what appeared before her eyes was Akeno, 10,000 times her current size.

Sonic: I'm guessing that's also your girlfriend?!?
Gadget: You mean this guy has a harem!?!
Shadow: Let's just focus on one situation at a time!!!
Goku: Against a conqueror like that?!? How do we even begin to stop this woman!?!
Vegeta: Everyone, stop arguing!!! We got to free this woman from Dimentia's control!!!

Issei realized that Akeno has been captured and taken to Dimentia to make her Rias' size and realized one simple thing he understands.

Issei: Oh, my god. WE HAVE DIMENSIONS IN DANGER!!!