Who Is Christina Campbell?

I only own my OC's.

"So you're a hunter?" asked Samuel sitting in his chair with Mary and Dean in front of him. "Well, tell me something Mr. Hunter — You kill vampires with wooden stakes or silver?"

"Neither, you cut their heads off." Said Dean smiling a bit or was he smirking?

 Mary smiled at his answer as he asked, "So did I pass your test"

"Yep." Answered Samuel while closing his book. "Now get out of my house."

"Dad!" Mary said angry.

"I don't trust other hunters, Dean. Don't want their help. Don't want them around my family."

"Knock it off, Samuel." Said a woman's voice as a woman similar to Mary walked in.

"He's a hunter."

"Who passed your little pop quiz, and now I'm inviting him to dinner." She turned to Dean and asked, "You hungry?"

"Starving." Said Dean.

"Good." She held out her hand to shake and continued. "I'm Deanna. You've met my husband Samuel and my other daughter Christina is out at the moment. Now wash up."

"Yeah, with that group." Said Samuel distastefully which all ignored.

"Wait, another daughter?" Dean asked Mary as Deanna left.

"Yeah, my younger sister Christina. She's a little bit of a rebel or at least she thinks so." Explained Mary as she went to sit down and eat.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"I know you guys think I'm crazy." Said Dean to Samuel and Deanna.

"You seem like a really nice kid, Dean, but, yeah, you're crazy." Said Samuel.

"Yeah maybe. But I know where the bastards going to be. And I'm gonna stop it...."

 Dean was about to say more to his grandparents when the sound of the front door opening and closing was sounded. They all looked to a door where a young girl stepped in about 18 or 19 years of age. She wore a tight short sleeve tie-die dress that stopped just above her knees. She had on purple tights and a long big light brow jacket that obviously wasn't hers with very high heels. Her hair was long sleek straight blonde at her waist with a purple band on her head and lastly she had piercing blue eyes that could tear you apart if that was possible.

"Christina. Where have you been?" asked Samuel in a low threatening voice.

"Maybe we should let her rest first, dear." Said Deanna sensing his mood.

"No I think now is a good time. Where. Were. You."

"Out." Was her simple reply as she walked past them towards her room. She didn't get very far because her father, Samuel grabbed her arm. She quickly yanked it away and went back to her room but not before looking back and giving Dean a piercing, curious look. And then she was gone.

"Sorry, you had to see that." Apologized Deanna.

 Before Samuel could say something else Dean told them, "I am going to stop this once and for all."

 With that said he walked out of the room they occupied and went to say goodbye to Mary.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So you're going to save everyone? Is that it?" asked the demon in Samuel's body. "Well, I'll tell you one person that you're not gonna save."

 He pulled out a knife and held it over his stomach as he said, "Your grandpappy."